Comments on Profile Post by Gozza

1. Schizm
    Schizm
    Sounds more like a hair metal show so far. You sure you're at the right event?
    Apr 24, 2019
    ValkyrieNight and Gozza like this.
  2. Gozza
    Gozza
    I'm pretty impressed with the show. They're covering all music genres and even though you know everybody is just waiting for the Persona 5R announcement, nobody is complaining because it's just a dope show. Other game publishers should learn from this whole experience.
    Apr 24, 2019
    ValkyrieNight and Schizm like this.
  3. Gozza
    Gozza
    Apr 24, 2019
    Schizm likes this.
  4. Schizm
    Schizm
    I haven't even finished OG Persona 5 (yeah, I know) but I guess finding out if that female character is playable or not is intriguing. Or I have been living under a rock again and that was already announced somewhere. Is it just gonna be new character or also new dungeons and story?
    Apr 24, 2019
    Gozza likes this.
  5. Gozza
    Gozza
    From the leaks I've seen, it should be like how Persona 4 from the PS2 went to Persona 4 Golden on the Vita. So more confidants, more personas, more story and a bunch of mechanic changes. More music.
    Apr 24, 2019
    Schizm likes this.
  6. Gozza
    Gozza
    The female protagonist isn't a 100% certainty yet but it's would literally change all the dialogues and events. So it would probably have some overlapping parts of the story. The modders for persona 5 have shown how easy it is to adjust stuff, so I have pretty high hopes for what they can do.
    Apr 24, 2019
    Schizm likes this.
  7. Gozza