Comments on Profile Post by HKBattosai

1. Gozza
    Gozza
    Ohhhhhh... I have to add this one to my list of things to watch.
    Apr 3, 2019
  2. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Looks like a good movie.
    Apr 3, 2019
  3. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    @Gozza Yeah, I've got probably more than 100 Martial Arts/Asian Cinema movies so any time you want a suggestion, don't hesitate to ask me (or Thrawn or Schizm too).

@Ebonyslayer It was a decent movie. It wasn't the best Shaw Bros. movie but still enjoyable.
    Apr 4, 2019
  4. Gozza
    Gozza
    Oh hell yah... I got a foot in those waters but never fully committed. I just have a small collection of DVDs but will watch some during really slow days.
    Apr 4, 2019
  5. Schizm
    Schizm
    We gotta get the Shaw enthusiasts together and tackle Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires to get the best of both worlds, kung fu and British horror.
    Apr 4, 2019
  6. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    @Schizm @Gozza @Thrawn just let me know gentlemen. We'll find a way to make it work, start a thread, and have a Shawful good ol' time!
    Apr 4, 2019
  7. Thrawn
    Thrawn
    If it's on Netflix, I'm game. Youtube, somewhatish game.
    Apr 4, 2019
  8. Gozza
    Gozza
    It'll be hard to include me since I'm in an awkward timezone with quite a lot of commitments. But I can always try to watch what you guys are watching.
    Apr 4, 2019
    StanOfFandom, Schizm and HKBattosai like this.
  9. Thrawn
    Thrawn
    I'm in Canuckistan, @Schizm is in Germania and @HKBattosai is in Brexit, I think. All our timezones are different.
    Apr 4, 2019
  10. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    All true @Thrawn. Let me know of some of the better options on Netflix. I don't have it, but have movies galore. Likely, I'll have at least a few of them.
    Apr 4, 2019
  11. Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Hands down, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin. That is not arguable, we need to see that movie for the Wu Tang proper yo. We could do The Flying Guillotine for The Boondocks, Return to the 36th Chamber, Jet Li in Martial Arts of Shaolin, Sword Masters: Two Champions of Shaolin cuz they fight Wu Tang Clan, Legendary Weapons of China and Disciples of the 36th Chamber, @Schizm can fill in the rest
    Apr 4, 2019
  12. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    @Thrawn You and @Schizm just watched The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, amirite? So why don't we do The Flying Guillotine. That's on my watch list of unseen Shaw Bros. movies. @Gozza are you cool with that?
    Apr 5, 2019
  13. Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Close, we watched The Five Venoms, another classic Wu Tang Clan referenced in 36 Chambers.
    Apr 5, 2019
  14. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    @Thrawn Damn it! I had a feeling that was the correct one. You were discussing 36th Chamber as well, that's where the confusion came from. Doh! *forehead smack*
    Apr 5, 2019
  15. Gozza
    Gozza
    Them wu ref movies should be a wonderful watch for sure.
    Apr 5, 2019
    StanOfFandom, Schizm and Thrawn like this.
  16. Thrawn
    Thrawn
    I was like a little school girl when The Five Venoms dropped the Toad line.
    Apr 5, 2019
  17. Gozza
    Gozza
    I have that with all the movie references that they use in songs. Grew up in a rave generation, so it had a lot of horror, martial art and anime movie samples. So always giggle when I hear the original lines. Dragon ball Z had to be one of the weirdest ones I giggled to.
    Apr 5, 2019
    StanOfFandom, Schizm and Thrawn like this.
  18. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    @Thrawn Then you go gurl!

@Gozza Dragon Ball Z, eh? That's funny in of itself
    Apr 5, 2019