Comments on Profile Post by ShoumaTaka

1. HasseRovdjur
    HasseRovdjur
    No, not at all. Ahem...
    Jan 25, 2019
  2. Tabbes
    Tabbes
    Too relatable. Just like how I pretend I'm going to unstall the ones on my stalled list one day.
    Jan 25, 2019
  3. Rascal
    Rascal
    @Tabbes I retract any and all previous love and positivity!
    Jan 25, 2019
    Nicknames, ShoumaTaka and Tabbes like this.
  4. xKittyx
    xKittyx
    AMEN.
    Jan 25, 2019
    Nicknames, ShoumaTaka and Tabbes like this.
  5. Tabbes
    Tabbes
    ... except Assassination Classroom, which I'm going to watch at the first opportunity, I mean.
    Jan 25, 2019
  6. Rascal
    Rascal
    Lie with to me, not to me
    Jan 25, 2019
    Nicknames, xKittyx and Tabbes like this.
  7. Tabbes
    Tabbes
    Jan 25, 2019
    ShoumaTaka, Nicknames and Rascal like this.
  8. ShinShini
    ShinShini
    Yes, I have 2.6k on my WTW-list and I'll never watch them all. I marked everything I'm vaguely interested in, but if I check them out and it's boring, I'll drop it, so it's fine I guess.
    Jan 25, 2019
  9. ShoumaTaka
    ShoumaTaka
    @ShinShini exactly I could look at the cover art and go “ well it looks interesting “ sometimes they’re complete utter shit . Do you have a “ I’ll watch X amount of episodes & then drop” orrrr usually I give it three or four episodes in
    Jan 25, 2019
    ShinShini and Tabbes like this.
  10. ShinShini
    ShinShini
    @ShoumaTaka Nah, I have a pretty good picture of what I like and what I don't like, so sometimes I drop stuff after 5 minutes. Unless it is already insanely popular, then I either watch 1-2 episodes or look at what others have written about it, because normally there should be a reason why people love it so much.
    Jan 25, 2019
  11. ShinShini
    ShinShini
    I think it's a waste of time to watch things you don't enjoy because of some arbitrary rule of watching at least 3 episodes or so.
    Jan 25, 2019
    HasseRovdjur likes this.
  12. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I also make time to watch stuff when I can, get opinions, and make sure to watch short stuff like movies.
    Jan 25, 2019
    ShoumaTaka likes this.