knoxyal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Surely, I'm not the only one who was reminded of Psychopass' legendary ED at the first line of Grandblue's ED.
    Reactions: crowwolf
    crowwolf
    crowwolf
    ahh i wanted to watch psychopass pretty bad but it wasnt on crunchy roll. now im gonna have to watch it from my laptop. i hear its really good from what i read.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    It is good. The first season is one of the best anime I have seen, in every way(music, character, plot, pacing and thrill). The second seasons fails but you'll enjoy them both, nonetheless. Well, at least I did <3
    To those on youtube who seem to think that stating that the 'entire community would agree with me,' makes any argument valid: No. Just no.
    Dam...I might as well spend the entire summer rewatching Natsume yuujinchou. My poor soul needs soothing.
    welp, I just finished ep 16 of Kakuriyo and its f*ing monday. You can't make me wait for an entire week. It's my bread and breakfast!
    I'm watching Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi from last season and I LIKE IT...even tho it looks like a mixture of Kamisama Kiss and Magus Bride.
    I can see Banana Fish is going to be one of the best anime of this season, and its opening the most overrated op this season. We'll see...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back