Technoroid: Overmind

(Episode 1)

Wait, what? Huh???
I did not expect that cliffhanger. At all. I thought this was gonna be yet another regular idol anime but with androids. Then that happened. The after-credit scene.
I never expected to see a man getting executed in an idol anime. Assuming it really was him, that is. We do hear the drunk man scream before something big gets dropped down into the fire, so one would assume that it's his body. Especially with the robot's eerie look when throwing him/it down.
I have no idea if the cliffhanger of this episode is just setting up a fake scenario to trick the audience, or if this anime really is going for a dark theme. Looking forward to see where this goes.

impressive. we're running with bots for a change. I like the music part, well the second round goodness that first attempt was just horrible. and it appears to drift from dark to light so we'll have to see what comes of these bots and humans.

(Episode 2)

Uh...
TNXijG4.png

This 13 year old child goes where and does what?????? "I skipped a few years"? A few????
Well...At least now they have someone who can repair them. Just basic repairs, but still.

(Episode 2)

Uh...
TNXijG4.png

This 13 year old child goes where and does what?????? "I skipped a few years"? A few????
Well...At least now they have someone who can repair them. Just basic repairs, but still.

Perhaps he’s a child prodigy. he has to be one.

Episode 10
This episode is so dark. why did he expect a 10 years+ younger woman would choose him? just because s1 treats you nicely doesn't mean they're in love w you. he's a simp.

Back