What're You Watching Eh?

I have already reviewed all the films on my list and now switched to old American science fiction films. I have read the novel by H.G. Wells "The Time Machine" several times, I really love this book. Not so long ago I came across a great post to read where the events of the book were described in detail, as well as essays on the Time Machine. There I learned about the films that were based on the novel. It was the third day of my sleepless nights, the book is certainly better than the film, but they were shot very cool, I advise everyone to watch it, who at least sometimes thought about the future.

The movies are very disappointing compared to the novel, especially the most modern one and it's need of changing all the description of the future, same for the War of the Worlds one, to a lesser extent.

It's been again a while since I posted here, so here's my latest update:
I'm currently watching Kamen Rider Den-O, but I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet. There's this time-travelling theme, but I feel it's rather surface-level, since they usually go only like one year back, and this only for the battle (which they thus could do in the present with hardly any difference). The cast of characters is pretty colorful though, and the comedy is kinda nice too, so that's a plus. And besides, I'm pretty early on as well, so more could be done with the time travelling in future episodes.
I'm also watching on the side Kotaro Lives Alone from Netflix, to chill a bit from all the Kamen Rider action, and it's rather hartfelt and quite a bit better than I expected.
And I'm also following as a seasonal the Shenmue anime, which again is rather better than what I expected at first, and so far at least has really taken advantage of the anime format to trim the plot of the first game (which was rather lackluster the way it was presented in-game) to something that's actually rather entertaining.

Anime wise I've gotten into a bit of a Gundam kick, so I'm starting Gundam The 08th MS Team (after just finishing the trio of movies that recap the OG Gundam series). I'm also starting The Devil is a Part Timer, because it seems fun. I also just finished a rewatch of Overlord Seasons 1-3.

Outside of anime, I'm most of the way through Kamen Rider Blade (its ok, but its heavily flawed) and I'm slowly going through Ultraman Dyna (not terrible, but kind of mediocre).

For current anime, I've just finished Kotoro Lives Alone, and am now diving into Food Wars. Actual shows, I've been really into foreign shows on Netflix; Girl From Nowhere, Mortel, & Elite have been piquing my interest as of late.

For my current anime, I’m watching Study case of Vanita season 2, Mob Pyscho, and probably Land of Leabble

Just watched the first of the Gundam Thunderbolt movies, and it was great. Amazing action, and a good story where all the characters are interesting and you don't really know who to route for. I know the second film (of two) doesn't really end well, the movies are a manga adaptation and they never kept adapting after the second movie, but just the quality of the gundam fights alone would make them worth watching.

On the other side, I just started Stone Ocean, and its first episode is so bad. I love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (well, outside of Part 1 and the middle section of Part 3), but Part 6 is extremely annoying right from the first episode. I can already tell that Jolyne will be the first Jojo that I actively hate, and the premise of the show is so bad that its going to be a real struggle to finish this. It doesn't help that the show is apparently goning to be relased pretty much randomly by Netflix, with the second batch not even having a release date months after the first batch debuted.

Back