Compliments Thread

Compliments for all the staff members and volunteers.

Also I would like to leave some appreciation words for all the members that keep this web site a positive and warm place <3
THANK YOU <3

@Claptrap, you are super kind. Almost unbelievably nice. I appreciate your posting

oh hey, thank you. I appreciate the compliment, warms my heart

tbh I was like, oh it's April Fools day so there's always a little bit of doubt on a day like that but I shall take this straightforwardly and say thank you, and I've enjoyed reading your posts during the seasonals. you always put a lot of thought into them

Hey, I wanted to thank everyone for being so nice here, I love having discussions about anime here. I've been kinda lonely after quitting all my discord groups, so it's nice to have someone to talk to :frustrat:

oh hey, thank you. I appreciate the compliment, warms my heart

tbh I was like, oh it's April Fools day so there's always a little bit of doubt on a day like that but I shall take this straightforwardly and say thank you, and I've enjoyed reading your posts during the seasonals. you always put a lot of thought into them
To be honest I forgot it was april fools day until I saw the joke about Pingu earlier XD

Thank you as well

hey jesse, i'm sorry i never sent that letter or came to visit when i could. i wish i would have realized how much you meant to me and how much of a positive impact you had on my life, and i wish i would have told you as much. i'll always remember you, no matter what happens. the time i spent with you was the highlight of my life, and i hope you felt the same way as well. i never found your obituary so maybe you're still out there somewhere, and if you are i hope everything works out for you. you deserve only the best. i miss you so fucking much

Id like to say thanks to everyone on anime planet for being so kind and respectful to others

Back