The Executioner and Her Way of Life

If you like to watch sociopaths or psychopaths killing someone for no reason and feeling no shred of remorse or regret, either represented in their thoughts or voice... this Anime will be perfect for you. To me it's already dead.
The way this was directed and represented, it showed nothing to the viewer to even begin if they should care. It just spewed crap over the episode.
Why does the viewer should give a damn about anything, or even try to muster a slight empathy to some psychotic people that keep fooling themselves with delusional lines as 'pure, just" ...
Maybe if they showed a bit of the past, to make the viewer understand or something but they preferred to show this instead.

It's been some time since i posted in the forums... is there no spoiler tag? wanted to spoil like at least 75% of the text above....

It's been some time since i posted in the forums... is there no spoiler tag? wanted to spoil like at least 75% of the text above....

Spoilers can be added like this (remove spaces): [ Spoiler = "whatever" ] here be spoilers [/ Spoiler ]
here be spoilers

I honestly liked the first episode. It's a fresh spin on the tired Isekai genre where we are seeing it from the POV of the natives, not the ones being summoned. I'm excited to see where this goes!

Last edited:
I can't believe they killed the protagonist in the first episode! /s

This is actually a pretty new take on isekai, and the first episode has me really interested in where it goes. If nowhere I mean at least i'll get to see thigh knife lady kick some ass. And im okay with that too.
anyone else got a thing for concealed thigh blades?
20220402_155934.png

I sure do.

Last edited:
Man, I remember reading the light novel and the instant I saw this on the charts, my first thought was whether they would be doing the bait and switch of the main character, and it looks like they did.

That protagonist's powers were some heavy stuff, though the cold, ruthless of being killed right after all the pomp and flair going on, that's kinda rude. I've read a bit of this as a manga and I like that it's keeping to it. Some cool actions scenes to, especially with the knights.

I'm a little eh as usual about the second offworlder slash co-MC, mostly because she attributes falling to being stabbed in the back, literally so. I guess maybe her powers are good at keeping up the idea she simply did do that. I mean its kinda the same in the manga though, so eh..anyways always bugs me a little. Side note, I do like the ether powered trains, kinda cool.

Damn, that OP is terrible. Anyway...

Episode 2.
Ain't that just the way? You try to assassinate someone, but they just use Ekko's ult from LoL and undo it. If I was an assassin, that'd be quite annoying to deal with.

1st half of 1st ep: Oy, where the fuck's muh yuri? Who's this generic-ass anime boy?Get 'im outta here.
2nd half: Momo's cute 'n all but this still isn't what I was promised.
2nd ep: Alright, we can take it slow, I sat through Adachi to Shimamura and Sasameki Koto.

this is prettty good .
i really wonder what will happen next
the op is garbage , the ed is pretty cool tho

Back