I'm Standing on a Million Lives 2nd Season

This is a guilty pleasure for me. For all intents and purposes, this anime is about as bare bone by the book isekai you can get, and yet I can’t help but love it. The characters, the adventure, and unorthodox RPG elements, I really love it. I started season 1 on a whim after hearing how awful it was and wanted something to laugh at. I watched it and was like “that wasn’t even bad” and got some friends who wrote it off to check it out too. At first viewing it because it was just something to watch but then I unironically started to like it, and then before I knew it I was hooked. Was super excited that it got a second season announced (even though it seems like it was planned to be 2 split season from its inception) and now, based on this first episode, looks like it’s gonna start off strong. (Also side note I really like Yotsuya as a character)

Seeing how they turned this extremely dark manga into slapstick comedy bullshit, I really have no idea how it got greenlit even before s1 finished, but here we are... Not to mention the production was also sloppy as I recall.

Gonna watch it just to see how much more they are able to butcher it, but since its only 12 episodes they'll probably drag out the next arc and be done with it. At least they won't mess with the arc after, which gets into the real messed up stuff. I have absolutely no hope for this one.

Ep 1:
-‘Is it a boy, or a girl?’
-‘Scum.’

Finally, the second season that should adapt some rather interesting episodes from the source material. Hopefully, they will not ruin it too much with comedy again. Seeing how Kahabell got older and the hero party is still kids, was rather dramatic.

Where is the anime at? Thanks to this crap with Japan I have to come to this shity ass website to watch anime and then you click on it and there's nothing there! This site sucks. I was on anime d a o but they've recently shut down and for some reason every other website that I've gone to like this one does not have the episodes that are already out that's already been released weeks ago. This place sucks

Where is the anime at? Thanks to this crap with Japan I have to come to this shity ass website to watch anime and then you click on it and there's nothing there! This site sucks. I was on anime d a o but they've recently shut down and for some reason every other website that I've gone to like this one does not have the episodes that are already out that's already been released weeks ago. This place sucks
"Hello, I'd like a pizza."
"Sir, this is a McDonald's, what's wrong with you?"

This site is for keeping track of what you watch and to talk about it, not a streaming site. Use some of that time you wasted cussing to maybe inform yourself where you even are.

Episode 4:
That whole "You humans are so cruel and don't hold up deals" would be a lot more convincing if it didn't came from someone who invaded the island and were eating the humans. "Give us cows or we'll eat ya" isn't a deal, it's a threat.
Blondie is an annoying tool.
But the way that the song actually had a clever meaning was good.

Episode 5:
The lack of background music and shitty sound design, plus the lackluster (pisspoor) animation, makes it feel extremely lifeless. Because of that, when they queue the sad music, it comes off as extra ridiculous.

Still won't feel sorry for literal human eating monsters.

I can't emphasize how limp-dicked the fight scenes are.

I guess I'll put the show on my "I'll skip through the episode to get the general gist" list. Or I'm gonna drop it, it's really mediocre.

Edit:
In hindsight, I'm just gonna drop it instead of wasting my time.

Last edited:
Dude how did this get 3.8/5. I don't care about any of the characters, I don't feel any emotion when watching it, it just feels like one of those shitty mobile games you get to pass the time.

Like who cares that some lady I don't remember kissed the main character or some dude with 5 minutes of backstory died

It’s not About What Anybody Else Likes But More So You …Just Regular Day Kids Getting Threw Into Virtual Reality Unlike A lot Of You Guys I Want To See How This One Plays Out ☺️

Back