Soul land (kinda)
Soul land II
Soul land III
Apotheosis
Battle through the heavens
Moshi fanren (kinda)
The mythical realm
Strongest anti meta
Tower of god( super good he starts off really weak but gets suuuuuuper strong)
Kumo desu ga Nani ka
Wu dong Qian kun
Against the gods
Portal of wonderland
The great ruler
Hunter age
Eden
Legend of immortals
Yuan zun
Tensei shittara dragon no tamago datta
Dungeon seeker
Arifureta
Panlong
Shin yin wang zuo
Sekai owari no encore
Desolate age
Long live summons

I mostly gave you martial art mangas so tell me if you want more isekai or martial art manga in the future
Can you post isekai ones. I'd really appreciate it

Hey guys! I'm looking for a manhwa/manhua/webcomic where the Mc is a loser, gets beaten up, and taken advantage of. But then he gets super strong (Does't have to be immediate, but I'd be fine if he gets super strong over time) and beats up everyone that did him wrong. And I'm looking for something on the more serious side, where the MC is actually savage, doesn't give a fck, and wrecks his enemies.

Thanks!
unORDINARY

Hey guys! I'm looking for a manhwa/manhua/webcomic where the Mc is a loser, gets beaten up, and taken advantage of. But then he gets super strong (Does't have to be immediate, but I'd be fine if he gets super strong over time) and beats up everyone that did him wrong. And I'm looking for something on the more serious side, where the MC is actually savage, doesn't give a fck, and wrecks his enemies.

Thanks!

I think one of my favorite manga that kinda goes under that category that you're looking for would be Legend of the Shield Hero. The dude basically starts out as a total loser due to him being surrounded by guys wielding impressive weapons while he is stuck with a shield. There's more to it but I definitely recommend it since the MC totally gets to prove himself in the end. Also was adapted to an anime, which is pretty awesome too.

tenor.gif

Please I'm looking for the title of a manhwa or weebton where a prince wakes up from a coma the strongest hero ever after being trained by heroes in a other world while he was in coma

Please I'm looking for the title of a manhwa or weebton where a prince wakes up from a coma the strongest hero ever after being trained by heroes in a other world while he was in coma

You are looking for this one
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/the-max-level-hero-has-returned

Also when you want to find a manga and you dont remember its name then you should post it on the following link so more people will see it
https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/identify-the-manga-thread.15869/

Hey guys! I'm looking for a manhwa/manhua/webcomic where the Mc is a loser, gets beaten up, and taken advantage of. But then he gets super strong (Doesn't have to be immediate, but I'd be fine if he gets super strong over time) and beats up everyone that did him wrong. And I'm looking for something on the more serious side, where the MC is actually savage, doesn't give a fck, and wrecks his enemies.

Thanks!
Bro, I recommend The Beginning After The End. (TBATE)

Ty
These are all great but let me add on a few if you don’t mind
Solo leveling
I am the sorcerer king
Soul land (kinda)
Soul land II
Soul land III
Apotheosis
Battle through the heavens
Moshi fanren (kinda)
The mythical realm
Strongest anti meta
Tower of god( super good he starts off really weak but gets suuuuuuper strong)
Kumo desu ga Nani ka
Wu dong Qian kun
Against the gods
Portal of wonderland
The great ruler
Hunter age
Eden
Legend of immortals
Yuan zun
Tensei shittara dragon no tamago datta
Dungeon seeker
Arifureta
Panlong
Shin yin wang zuo
Sekai owari no encore
Desolate age
Long live summons

I mostly gave you martial art mangas so tell me if you want more isekai or martial art manga in the future

Back