The Case Study of Vanitas

Nice it's about time. This was a manga I was excited about years ago but I put down because I recall how terrible it was reading Pandora Hearts by the month and didn't want to go through that again. I think it's been long enough though.

I don't think anyone can compare to how hyped I am for this. Literally been waiting so long for either a PH reboot or Vantias adaption for so long.

Super hyped

@Zed Groupwatch when it airs right <3333

Reactions: Zed
I don't think anyone can compare to how hyped I am for this. Literally been waiting so long for either a PH reboot or Vantias adaption for so long.

Super hyped

@Zed Groupwatch when it airs right <3333
Consider the plans are set.

Some series just aren't readable by month. I am quite curious to see how the Vanitas anime will turn out though.

I'm stinking excited. Here's hoping it doesn't get the same treatment as Pandora Hearts. I want to see until the end!

So excited, I love Jun Mochizuki's work and adore Vanitas. It has so much to offer and I hope it will be a huge hit.

The first episode was fine... nothing bad about it, but also did not really hit with as much force as it potentially could have. I do like the look of it all the same, and I am on board with the steampunk aesthetics.

I am interested in the take on vampires being treated like demonic entities or some such, in the sense that names hold power, and having access to one's name gives you power over them. Usually, vampires just want to run around being edgy, sparkly, or teaching you basic math, so this will be an interesting take on them from the looks of it. If they dial back the shounen stuff and push more of the everything-else-stuff this show could easily be a sleeper hit.

...No, that's fine. Who needs tension or anything? Just tell us that
he's gonna kill the guy eventually.
The eff, show?

Back