Netflix Pacific Rim the Black

bobhikes

It's not consider an anime because it was produced by Americans but I would recommend it for Anime Lovers. If you seen Del Toro's Pacific Rim movie this is a nice progression. The monster's are incredible and blend in with the environment. The animation style good. The Music fits the scenes and the character's and story so far is Good. My biggest complaints the robots exterior(love the working interior) and the short season with the big cliffhanger.

How I understand the difference between anime and cartoons. In anime's character's are driven by plots(the tao) and in cartoon's character's drive the plot(Christianity). This show definitely fits the first and it is directed by Masayuki Uemoto, Susumu Sugai and Takeshi Iwata plus it was originally live streamed and the October 2020 anime festival so I believe they consider it an anime.

i heard of this just a few days ago, and i did not expected something like this. i wouldnt say the Pacific Rim movies are great, but i found the general idea interesting.
definitely want to check this this out.

Back