Need help finding Manhua/Manwha where Bar Worker runs From china to vancouver

LuciferTenebris

Please help me find this one spesific chinese manhua

Clue :
- i read this manhua back on 2020 October and still keep ongoing that time
- the MC first is a bar guardian under some strong people in the city, after a while MC got promoted to be and owner bar he works ( this bar is one from many bar the strong people in the city have, i forget the name )
- after reach some point i just can remember the MC got betrayed by the strong people in the city and MC be a wanted person in the city chased by mafia
- i remember the MC finaly can go over the ship to run from the city, but actually, the MC is on the human trafficking ship, the MC destroy the ship from engine room and jump to the sea
- the MC finally arrived on vancouver , canada ,there MC join another chinese Triad (MC save some higher up from this gang while they got f**ed up on a building ) so the mainland triad can't track him to vancouver
- the chinese triad where MC join in vancouver is in disguise as workshop
- this kinda blurry to me but i remember the MC got an education from 2 assasins for a while because he have the instinct
- the MC got his first mission, kill some higher up from other mafia gang member (MC snipe that man while he sit in front a restaurant)
- this make city vancouver up side down and gang war rising
- to escape from the destruction, the gang on the city decided, if the master from other gang member can kill MC on duel 1 vs 1 the winner can rule the loser (the MC got exposed for killing the higher up of other mafia gang)
- the MC winning this 1 vs 1 match , and recover from injury, this is the last time i read this manhua,and still far from end.

can someone help me find this manhua, if u already read this story and find similiar with the clue a write , please comment below, thanks

Back