Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

limasyndrome.jpg

This is gonna be fun!

Hopefully not gonna be some gobshite studio doing it, though.

I just want to how how it's 11 volumes of this. Just... damn son. That is some niche cornered and conquered. But mostly for them teddy bear vampire dudes, that is money because people would buy that merch.

I just want to how how it's 11 volumes of this. Just... damn son. That is some niche cornered and conquered. But mostly for them teddy bear vampire dudes, that is money because people would buy that merch.
The continuity is kinda loose, but there's actual development for characters and their relationships.

I'm wondering if these are going to be shorts. Or if they are going to do something alike to how they Nichibros episodes.

Even though I love the comedy in the manga I feel like 30 minute episodes of this might be a little too long

I'm loving the whole feel of this anime! :D
I thought they would be short episodes but I'm surprised and pleased that they're not
I can't wait until the princess and demon king interact. I'm also looking forward to the hero "saving" the princess
I also really like the aesthetic of the ending and took some screenshots to keep as wallpapers; thought I'd share here
6bDZAXh.png

gnXc8tG.png

RQOwZnN.png

Episode 1:
So this season's Doga Koba show is like...Doom. Except it's a sleepy princess instead of an angry space marine.

I mean she's not trapped in a castle full of demons. The demons are trapped in a castle with her and she's ripping and tearing until she gets some comfy sleep.

Episode 1 impression:
The show is pretty much a subversion of the distressed princess being a prisoner in the castle, with the roles being reversed. The princess does want a good night's sleep, and the ends justify the means. Its aiming to be a fun and comfy anime and it succeeds in that regard. Given that the manga is at 50+ chapters, I imagine that the author is doing a good job at keeping the story fresh. However, I just don't think I'm in the right mood to be watching the anime.

Despite that being the case its still a good anime overall.

Back