The God of High School

BigF said:
At least tower of god has some plot.

This is news to me!

Not to diss, but Tower of God oozes story. Seems like everyone with a good reason of climbing are finding ways in staying in the climb.

Edit: Just watched the final two episodes. I retract my statement. Not the story part, the part where
people with a good reason are still climbing :(

Last edited:

Loving the fight scenes and the music! I'm seeing allot of people asking for plot. I'm just gonna watch this for the action. If I want plot, I'd watch something else. I mean, we ain't really starved of that stuff atm.
Ending kinda threw me off. Well, I guess I should of guessed something like that was going to happen considering that one island got palmed in Ep 1. Was the work of an enemy Stand.

Episode 5:

Finally some good animation and interesting fight choreography. This episode delivered on the action in a way no other show has this season. I could take or leave the over the top cheese story bits that bank on sappy music to make the audience feel something for a bunch of half baked characters.

Ep 5

Don't have much to say about this one other than the fight went on a bit long, probably because of the changing art styles. There's a bit after the credits that I nearly missed, so heads up for that.

Episode 6: See, now that's a good episode! It was kind of cliché, but very well done nonetheless. And that's great because after the garbage of Episode 5, I would have dropped the show right there.

You mean the way I said it, I should have dropped it right after episode 5?

PS: On a slightly unrelated note, what is up with your new signature? It's the weirdest GIF I've seen.
The show only has 5 episodes but somehow you are in the future commenting on episode 6

My sig is from a video called Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice

The show only has 5 episodes but somehow you are in the future commenting on episode 6

My sig is from a video called Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice

Oops. I meant episode 5. My bad. I'm not a time traveller, I just mixed up the episode count with some of the other shows on my schedule that have started a week earlier.

PS: Just saw the video (and its teaser). It's great.

Last edited:
Omg i was reading this manhua few years ago and it was so great ! I wasnt hoping for an animation but i am so happy ! It looks just great ! I love it this far ^^

A rich dude with blue hair... every girl's dream.
But does he have more money than moneybags? (ref Balance Unlimited for anyone that doesn't know)

Well... this episode happened.

Ep 6 this show is ass

Ep 5 guy drives off in car stealing the wooden sword, beginning of ep 6 girl has the sword back with no explanation.

I could tell from ep 1 that fights would probably be all that's good about the show, but now, even fights aren't even that good. they don't know how to set a stage, every fight is insanely predictable, so much so, the show doesn't even waste much time fleshing fights out anymore.

Last edited:

I think I might...

wait. Wait.

waaait...

yes.

I did jizz myself.

I have SO many questions. So many goddamn ones. So this was basically an episode of introducing some of the future plot and characters. Honestly I'm really interested in where this is all going, the world of this anime seems pretty big and there's some epic themes of using the power of gods here and there. I wonder if there's going to be some fuckin weird grander scale plot after the tournament thing. Well, I can pretty much guarantee there will be. And it's already taking shape.

Back