VPN Allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSufi

Hi.
My question is: Am I allowed to use a VPN to access the content on this website as it is not available in my country? VPNs are legal here. I searched the terms and services, but the closest thing I could find was this:
You agree that, while using the Site, you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations You will not use the Site in any of the following ways: use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
This was bullet point # 8 under the User Obligations section in the terms and services: https://www.anime-planet.com/termsofuse
Thanks.

Hello, if you mean the videos, we cannot endorse using them on Anime-Planet, and they are most likely against the TOS on the video providers' pages. You'd need to check them (Crunchyroll, Hidive, etc) for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back