To Your Eternity

Brain's Base always gets these ones. The mellow shows that make you comfortable after watching, the shows that break your heart out of the blue.
Well, Brain's Base used to get these shows, they really don't anymore
Mostly because Brain's Base is no longer as large and strong as it used to be, due to the fact that studios Lapin Track (Sarazanmai, Uchitama), Platinum Vision (Devils Line, Sounds of Life), and Shuka (Natsume Yuujinchou, Durarara) are all former Brain's Base branches that have inherited a lot of the company's talent.

It's good to see that they're still being given something like this, though, and it honestly looks pretty good from the PV.

The manga had a curious setting and was fun at start. But too much action and MC becoming human so fast ruined it a bit for me. Been so many years since checked it out last time. The potential to make a nice anime is there though!

I wonder why the description calls the location North America? I wouldn't call that canon.

Nervously waiting for the first episode...

Beautiful. A very very intriguing story that actually makes u wonder about stuff. Beautifully animated scenes and well drawn out characters. Also the narration added an extra dimention to the story. Loved the first episode. Just can't get over the very fresh story and the art that smoothens it all into a perfect shape.

Last edited:
Back