How tall are you?

Exactly 6 feet tall, which is an amount of cms probably over 100, and probably a couple of height stones.

"Oh, but Owl, surely you can just loo-"

I'm sorry, I cant hear you over the sound of The Eagle Eagles -- a band made up of Bald Eagles covering songs by famous rock band The Eagles -- shredding behind me and giving my higher freedom energies *pow pow pow*
It's okay my dude, in the land of the freedom you have the right to be incorrect.

Tall but still incorrect.

I'm basically the tallest woman here at 6'2:

GcJCEP4.gif

At judo last night, one of the 'kids' (he's actually just turned 17, which is weird because he's been learning since he was 11), was telling us about one of the boys at school that has recently come back after 3 months off, because he had surgery to fix his scoliosis. Apparently he was 5'11 when he went in for surgery, and now he's 6'3.

That must have been one hell of a fucked up spine.

I'm basically the tallest woman here at 6'2:

GcJCEP4.gif
I honestly dont care if you were 8'50, in my mind, you're all of a foot, standing on my shoulder like a devil whispering cynical hilarity, and you can just deal with that.

At judo last night, one of the 'kids' (he's actually just turned 17, which is weird because he's been learning since he was 11), was telling us about one of the boys at school that has recently come back after 3 months off, because he had surgery to fix his scoliosis. Apparently he was 5'11 when he went in for surgery, and now he's 6'3.

It can be pretty fucked, yeah.

Not to get political or anything, but what the fuck
Superior genetics. And presumably lactose tolerant.

163cm / 5'4". Which is my exact height and has been for over 10 years thanks to having had back surgery (scoliosis is a bitch). At least I have better posture than you fuckers due to my complete inability to slouch!

My back is just as flexible as my mind, so it kinda works out.

My spine was 75 degrees or so out of alignment by the time I had my surgery. But part of the problem was that I was 12/13 when they picked up on it and they had to wait for me to finish growing.

EDIT:

For reference, I grew like 5cm (1.9 inches apparently) after they straightened me up, so I believe it.

Last edited:
5'7", straight up short.

Or average... for a Japanese man... if I was Japanese.

Buuut, I fit in any and all cars comfortably, and that's a win.

I'm 5'2" and I am the shortest out of my family and friends. I haven't grown really since I was 12 except a few centimeters but I don't know precisely. The struggle is hard when I can't reach the top shelf and don't have a stepping stool.

I'm 5'2" and I am the shortest out of my family and friends. I haven't grown really since I was 12 except a few centimeters but I don't know precisely. The struggle is hard when I can't reach the top shelf and don't have a stepping stool.
You can buy stools that fold down in Ikea. Maybe you need to carry a backpack with one in for emergencies :troll:

You can buy stools that fold down in Ikea. Maybe you need to carry a backpack with one in for emergencies :troll:
Alternatively, you can carry an extra pair of wooden stilts to use to reach high shelves, like normal people usually do.

I always seem to forget to buy one. Sidenote though: whenever I'm at the store, if there is something that I need that's high up, I look around first to much sure no one is looking and then start climbing the shelves to get it. I'm light enough so I don't worry as much as breaking something but I'm still careful.

I always seem to forget to buy one. Sidenote though: whenever I'm at the store, if there is something that I need that's high up, I look around first to much sure no one is looking and then start climbing the shelves to get it. I'm light enough so I don't worry as much as breaking something but I'm still careful.
Just hope the staff have made sure the shelves have slotted in properly before you climb! I have sometimes mis aligned shelves only to realise when I lean on them or something.

Coming in a bit tall for the typical adult woman at 5' 8'', a little taller if I wear high heels with a short skirt, which I like to occasionally do !

Back