Large new batch of character tags: anthropomorphic, elemental power-type tags, Pokemon, and more!

Mfw I saw the full list:
dcsc5tg-a29ab604-a22a-40b4-b61c-a9752485c4c3.png

This is exciting! I can actually think of some characters that could use these tags.

One correction to the Pokemon definition: It's spelled "Poke Ball", not "pokeball". Source here. There's also the little accent thing over the "e", but I understand if you decide not to include that, since I'm not 100% sure how to make those anyway.

This is exciting! I can actually think of some characters that could use these tags.

One correction to the Pokemon definition: It's spelled "Poke Ball", not "pokeball". Source here. There's also the little accent thing over the "e", but I understand if you decide not to include that, since I'm not 100% sure how to make those anyway.
Accent wasn't added because of the search, as you said most people don't use those on their keyboards. We'll look into the Poke()ball thing ^^

This has been updated. We won't add the accent on the main tag name, though.

Can you add the "Gyaru" tag to Mikoto Aiura from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." ? She's defined as a Gyaru girl both in the episodes and in one of the ending songs, so I'm not sure why it's missing.

Can you add the "Gyaru" tag to Mikoto Aiura from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." ? She's defined as a Gyaru girl both in the episodes and in one of the ending songs, so I'm not sure why it's missing.

Please use the links in the first post to request changes

Back