The Irregular at Magic High School: Visitor Arc

So we haven't heard Onii-sama said enough times the first season, did we? I hate this.

Are you saying Zed you're not ready for more Gary-stu Tatsuya OP jesus-kun where every character is sucking his dick in this show 24/7 and more dubious siscon. I am shocked I say, SHOCKED. TATSUYA TAKES THE WEIGHT OF OUR FUCKING SINS ZED.

I'm not masochistic enough to watch a 2nd season of this. I'd sooner jam my hand into a blender.

At this point, I'm convinced that these days publishers just put all light novel submissions in a hat, pull one out at random, and then publish it. Because I cannot fathom how an editor, an adult human being who critiques literature for a living, read this and thought it was good enough to grace a store shelf.

And apparently it's popular enough to get a second season... there is no god.

I'm not expecting anything great from this show, but hopefully it'll be entertaining.
EP 1:
What is going on? Apparently a movie came out and that might explain the gap in time, but still. The series just jumps around in the storytelling and assumes you know what's going on. Apparently Tatsuya is a god of destruction? He's not even a likable character, but gets to be this OP character. It's been 6 years since the first season came. So, I don't remember much, but I might regret picking this up at all.

The American spy's nickname is hella suspicious. As mentioned, nobody named "Angelina" would go by the nickname "Lina". "Angie", "Ange", "Angel" are common, but "Lina" is as bad as "Jelly" or "Angina".

Back