Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
THAT PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

I did not see that coming.
giphy.gif

@8MangaMan actually came back this year and I thought he was as good as dead so that was a nice surprise too.

Don't go killing me off!

When I came back it sure was great to see so many familiar faces with a mix of new ones happily integrated into the community. Thought I would be pretty distanced from everyone with being gone for a few years but that thought soon got dashed.

I still miss some old pals from when I was originally active such as r18 and Blunt Joker to name a couple. Also nice to see some still come and peak back every now and then like LinkSword.

LT: We watched Mad Max Fury Road today. Man, that was a weird film, and by weird I mean awesome but also really fucking weird. @automotivated would probably enjoy it.

oh i enjoyed it !! even though i had like a million questions at the same time. i even have the video game but i havent played it in what feels like forever tbh but even the game was actually pretty fun. the actors were fantastic by the way?? witness me gush about this movie my dude

LT: I am definitely not sleeping tonight. I finished another book I’ve been reading and opened a new one I’d bought and left sitting around for months. A God in the Shed by J. F. Dubeau. Read the prologue.

I have watched, listened to, read and sought out so much horror entertainment in my life, but that was a whole lotta NOPE. Nope nope nope nope.

LT: I am definitely not sleeping tonight. I finished another book I’ve been reading and opened a new one I’d bought and left sitting around for months. A God in the Shed by J. F. Dubeau. Read the prologue.

I have watched, listened to, read and sought out so much horror entertainment in my life, but that was a whole lotta NOPE. Nope nope nope nope.
Jesus fuckin christ why did I read that preview on the amazon page... xD

I fucking love that movie. It's also the only Mad Max movie I actually enjoyed... I know this'll be an unpopular opinion but I wasn't a fan of the first two and never bothered with thunderdome, but I LOVED fury road.

I like the other Mad Max movies, but they were made on limited budgets. In a lot of cases limited budgets aren't a bad thing when you can work around them, but in the case of a balls to the wall action movie it means that George Miller didn't always get to make exactly the movies he wanted to make. With Fury Road Miller had all the resources he needed to make exactly the adrenaline fueled two hour long car chase movie of his dreams and it is the perfect action movie. Fury Road is easily the best of the Mad Max movies just because the creator is actually making what he always envisioned without cutting any corners or sacrificing cool ideas because they're too difficult and expensive to accomplish.

Now the thing to pray for is legal bullshit doesn't stop Miller from making the two sequels and one spinoff he wants to make. Miller has had plans to make these movies since Fury Road was such a massive success, but legal battles over money and ownership of the franchise have cockblocked him from starting them. The Furiosa spinoff sounds particularly interesting and hopefully will get made eventually.

I like the other Mad Max movies, but they were made on limited budgets. In a lot of cases limited budgets aren't a bad thing when you can work around them, but in the case of a balls to the wall action movie it means that George Miller didn't always get to make exactly the movies he wanted to make. With Fury Road Miller had all the resources he needed to make exactly the adrenaline fueled two hour long car chase movie of his dreams and it is the perfect action movie. Fury Road is easily the best of the Mad Max movies just because the creator is actually making what he always envisioned without cutting any corners or sacrificing cool ideas because they're too difficult and expensive to accomplish.

Now the thing to pray for is legal bullshit doesn't stop Miller from making the two sequels and one spinoff he wants to make. Miller has had plans to make these movies since Fury Road was such a massive success, but legal battles over money and ownership of the franchise have cockblocked him from starting them. The Furiosa spinoff sounds particularly interesting and hopefully will get made eventually.

The best part about fury road, this guy:
giphy.gif

Still laugh my head off every time with this guy proving how metal he is.

Did ZK put his response in Gens quote. It’s not just me who fucks up!

I'm pretty sure we missed each other completely because I have a really good memory and can't remember you for the life of me. Did you maybe change names?

Sometimes I wish there was a toombstone thread where we would archive our fallen users.
Probably just so used to seeing your name about that I feel like we overlapped. Never mind. I did disappear around a year or so after you joined AP.

LT:

Kid just sneezed onto the Ipad we had, gross. *Shakes fist angrily at them*

I just sneezed and that’s what woke me up. Fun.

my first ever experience reading horror, cos i generally don't want to touch any kind of horror with a ten foot pole, and maybe it was because i was reading it in broad daylight, or because i couldn't connect with the world because i was reading from a screen, but it left me entirely unphased...

"Later, on his way to his new life, Nathan Joseph Cicero carried something new in his baggage: the weight of his first remorse." ?

LT: I fucked up. Again. All I did was type into Google that I hated a certain charity commercial and it brought me to some forum advocating genocide :/

Fucking Larry David has better luck than me
Damn right you messed up, I can't believe google now knows you advocate genocide! =D

Don't be surprised if you start getting ads for supporting an IRL skynet.

LT
These new socks are really working at for me, they really cover my feet and stuff. And aren't swiss cheese style full of holes. It's extraordinary. Maybe I should buy some pants for work without a 2 inch hole at the crotch. It might be time.

B-but... clothes shopping... it just... it sucks.

Back