Attractive Anime Villans.

4758-431902683.png

Gankutsuoh5.jpg

Dapper looking anime villains are always great.

Okay so, this is STILL bothering me. Here's attempt #3, @MythicalTurkey.

Attractive? Hell yeah.

Well written female villain? The Vermouth arc's finale (the two hour long episode 345) is arguably the best in the series, made considerably more effective by how her character has been written ever since her introduction over 150 episodes earlier. I can't think of many anime characters whose presence exudes more menace and dread while still being more gray than black or white.

I'd say "best dad" (major spoilers from part 5. Don't click it if you're not up to date with it) from part 5 could is a bit over Kira and definitely way over Dio in terms of hotness. He also has the best ringtone ever

Thanks for the warning. I haven't ... I am still trying to re-watch stardust crusaders. :p Will watch it when it has stopped airing. I think it still hasn't?

Edit:
That ringtone cracked me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding some to go with the usual suspects already posted by you guys.

Sanetoshi from Penguin Drum
rO3LKhs.gif

Cima Garahu from Gundam 0083 (that throne of hers, man)
YNBoAKN.gif

Disco MILF Ragyo
ZCw1hX4.gif

Scanty and Kneesocks

And while Sister Jill has incredible top energy, especially in her Universe incarnation, and deserves to be on this list, Great Claw was the most fabulous of all the Panther Claws.

From Berserk, we have
Slan, Ubik (his flying upside down is undeniably very moe) and Griffith before he turns into a guy cosplaying as the Phantom of the Paradise.

Back