Looking for a strong gay anime character.

TheAnimeFiend

I've seen a lot of anime where the gay character is often portrayed as a cross-dresser or flamboyant but I'd like to find one that isn't. He doesn't have to be a main character, however I'd like to see a gay character that is represent as strong, a fighter. I've seen many BL where the character is gay and strong, however I'm looking for more of an action-based anime if possible as opposed to a slice-of-life style I suppose you could say.

I've seen a lot of anime where the gay character is often portrayed as a cross-dresser or flamboyant but I'd like to find one that isn't. He doesn't have to be a main character, however I'd like to see a gay character that is represent as strong, a fighter. I've seen many BL where the character is gay and strong, however I'm looking for more of an action-based anime if possible as opposed to a slice-of-life style I suppose you could say.

Hi :)
I tagged BL and Action in our database and found these few titles. Hope it helps!
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/all?include_tags=211,1036

strong gay character you say? well... here I am! lol.
seems whenever I see a gay/camp male in anime, they always work in a bar, like in witch hunter robin, mob psycho 100, hinamatsuri, Tokyo ESP (speaking of which, the huge hunky magnet guy is 100000000000000% my type!)

strong gay character you say? well... here I am! lol.
seems whenever I see a gay/camp male in anime, they always work in a bar, like in witch hunter robin, mob psycho 100, hinamatsuri, Tokyo ESP (speaking of which, the huge hunky magnet guy is 100000000000000% my type!)
Hi ! I just finished all season of Mob Psycho and who's the gay caracter ?

Hi ! I just finished all season of Mob Psycho and who's the gay caracter ?
In season 2 the bartender is sort of 'coded' gay because of his mannerisms. (he's very minor though, and I can't even remember if this is also true in the manga)

XXXholic Shizuka Doumeki major secondary character in the anime in love with the Main Character who is oblivious even though Shizuka is always there for him and saves him constantly at his own risk.

I don't know if you're familiar with the Danganronpa series, but the Danganronpa 3 anime has a really good strong gay character IMO. You should only watch that if you've played the first two games tho, so spoiler warning

This isn't an anime but-

Florence from Winter Moon.

Winter Moon is a webtoon that revolves around friends who play the game together. You barely get to see their life outside of the game until later. The chapters are pretty short and it's mostly comedy at first, but you get more action later on.

The main characters are Florence, Risa, and Gideon pretty much.

Florence is very powerful and it is mentioned many times that he is gay, but often, other characters in this webtoon never suspect that he's gay until he tells them that he is.

There's no romance.

Back