What made or ruined your day?

wmmd: my friend’s brother asked me last night if I wanted to participate in a DnD styled campaign but instead of traditional setting, it’s 1988 japan, about a yazkua gang. hello???? this is genius???? i am hyped????????
1988?? There better be karaoke and disco and certain one-eyed badasses.

tumblr_inline_ottjnjLurQ1t9mqf1_540.gif

1988?? There better be karaoke and disco and certain one-eyed badasses.

tumblr_inline_ottjnjLurQ1t9mqf1_540.gif
Haha you’re 100% spot on there! I’m super sure that was his inspiration for this, since he was just raving about the games last week. Gotta make my character after work and it’s safe to say I’m hyped!!

@MistLiigh
ohh I sure the hell will blow up the DnD thread. I’d be happy to do so :^)

Disregarding everything for this:

Oh god, not bowling for soup......ANYTHING BUT BOWLING FOR SOUP.

*runs off cliff and nose dives*

But do you hate Phineas and Ferb?

I loved Bowling for Soup when I was a young teen or some odd years. Remember picking up their CD Drunk Enough to Dance so many times, the one that has them in power blue suits pulling goofy faces on the cover, so many times from the library. It had so much good shit on it, and it was like a lighter Bloodhound Gang, where one of the guys there kinda looked like one of the guys I played Counterstrike with in Computer Class.

Disregarding everything for this:

But do you hate Phineas and Ferb?

I loved Bowling for Soup when I was a young teen or some odd years. Remember picking up their CD Drunk Enough to Dance so many times, the one that has them in power blue suits pulling goofy faces on the cover, so many times from the library. It had so much good shit on it, and it was like a lighter Bloodhound Gang, where one of the guys there kinda looked like one of the guys I played Counterstrike with in Computer Class.

Bloodhound Gang is my shit yo! Another +500 rep points for you!

WMMD: Had celebratory wine and Turtles chocolates for a year well done on the board and we went for some Caribbean food; fried plantains, coconut shrimp and while they had the snapper and ox tail, I went for the curry chicken roti and a tropical drink with 3 types of rum. It was delicious! And the roti was massive enough that I took the rest home with me. And had enough time for the slow cooker to finish some ribs and slather some bbq sauce on dem bad boys.

None of it on my dime, and took home the leftover wine.

But that rum drink was crazy good with some top shelf white rum.

Back