How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?

Please don't be cg, tho.
I actually kinda wonder how they'll handle the Kengan Ashura crossover jokes considering how the series are (comedically) set in the same world.
Doga Kobo is also an odd choice for studio, but I can see the logic. They do almost only "cute girls doing VARIOUS things" shows, and the director is the director of Nozaki-Kun, which should hopefully indicate a choice of someone that gets the comedic timing of this series.

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK YESS

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?!
LET'S MUSCLE HUSTLE!!

That PV sign in the thumbnail doesn't look like a dumbbell if you ask me :lenny:

I'm going to watch the preview once I'm back home

EDIT: My phone cut bits of the sides of the thumbnail. On PC it looks like a proper dumbbell. I feel tricked :pokerface:

EDIT2: I watched the PV and it lifted my expectations quite a bit

Last edited:
PV: "This is a documentary program following the gym activities of high school girls that you can find anywhere"

Should I be excited for this or...?
Maybe this will be like Yuru Camp, but more intense and working out instead of camping?
Maybe I will find the motivation to work out again while watching this show?

2nd PV:

Here comes, Harnold Dogegenchonegger haha.
The voices are pretty much perfect.

PV: "This is a documentary program following the gym activities of high school girls that you can find anywhere"

Should I be excited for this or...?
Maybe this will be like Yuru Camp, but more intense and working out instead of camping?
Maybe I will find the motivation to work out again while watching this show?
Excited? Yes, absolutely.
Yuru Camp? Oh hell naw. This is zany comedy to the max, which is also educational about exercise.

Was this manga actually good? Looked hell of plain when I read the synopsis years ago.
hip-thrusts.png

01:

This adaptation is pretty much perfect, Machio showing off dem massive fucking GUNS like the hero he is and the animation is as slick as you would expect from the studio.

WOooooooooooooooooooot. NO SKIPPING OUT ON LEG DAY FUCKERS. I've never been more motivated to work out right now.

Also, muscle, muscle, that ED is stuck in my head.

Back