Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2017

Many thanks @StarsMine - three good picks, and as I've said previously, reviews for Keijo!!!!!!!! and Bubblegum Crisis will be up within a week, as well as the one for War in the Pocket that I already posted.

Thanks @AngryJellyfish for the selection! I only had time to get to one of them, but I enjoyed RideBack.

Well, there's still time. :P Nah, whether you end up watching the other two or not, I'm glad you enjoyed RideBack. And most of all, thank you for giving me my first review after years of disappointment!

Thank you @AnnaSartin for the recommendations. I really enjoyed Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu :).
I've already added the second season to my watch list.

Sorry I haven't been able to say thanks sooner as I've just gotten back from Manchester.

Thanks @ShingekiNoDust for the recs, I had already started Assassination Classroom but you gave me a reason to finish it up! Also Black butler was better than I thought and a nice change of pace. I haven't had the chance to type out the rest of my review yet but it'll be up hopefully soon.

thanks @MrBlank for giving me an excuse to start those four shows, i'm currently watching the last one and will hopefully manage to write a review for it soon.

Yea sorry I had a little trouble, as the genres you listed highly are things I normally don't go for so I tried to find a middle ground. Glad you could find at least something good out of them haha.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recs, @Kitania
Unfortunately I only finished the first episode of Snow White with the Red Hair, but it was fun so I'll finish it this year! (or eventually... ^_^")

Back