Daily Anime Marathon Club!

You know, I could have watched The Legend of Koizumi and him playing Chairman Mao in Mahjong but instead, I choose to watch Makie.

Wicked Boners City

Taki is right, Makie is perfect.

2qc40vm.jpg

6/10, major points for you know who. (Nudity in dem spoilers)

aubk36.jpg

Wicked City- 3.5/10

I watched it with my uncle :)

~~~~~AWKWARD~~~~~~

2ud6nHG

Marathon 6 – Show #28
Shashinkan

(By @SpanglishJC)
T30T0yO.jpg

What are you looking at?

Short picks are great aren’t they? Well, let’s have another one with this 20 minute film! A twenty minute film about portraits I think? It’s almost 5am as I write this, and I am too tired to write any more. No more words. Last one. Sleep.

24h warnings will go go out to @leftovercandy, @Thrawn and @XMrNiceguyX: you have 24 hours to finish up on Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika (sorry). This is a hard deadline and failure to meet it means you will not be allowed to submit suggestions for the next marathons and we will stop recording your ratings.

This anime has NO reviews, and NO recommendations. We STRONGLY encourage people to write BOTH RECS AND REVIEWS for this anime.

Post your ratings, reviews and recommendations in this thread, but anime discussion should go here.

The finish line is in sight!

Last edited:
Abunai Sisters: Koko and Mika- (0/10)

This marathon is opening my mind to my life a lot.

Solution: the dumb shark should have shot them in the FIRST EPISODE AND WE ALL COULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT LIVING THROUGH THIS S T R O K E
Well, we don't really take 0s so I will just add that as a 0.1.

Asagao to Kase-san - 2.5/5

I mean, it wasn't bad, but it was basically like I was watching an extended PV.

I would certainly like to see an actual full anime of this though. Certainly looks better, than the other bullshit we've been getting, in terms of yuri/shoujo-ai.

Last edited:
Abunai Sisters or The Least Sexy Thing Since Ever

The Youtube video I'm watching it on has an avatar that reminds me of @GenSan.

This is also the least sexy titty thing we've ever watched in DTAB or DAMC.
99.99% of the runtime I was frowning, glaring or frowning and glaring.

And a spike is spiking it, not sending it up in a fucking arc.
1/10

If I worked on this, I would have faked my death, change my name, leave the country and live in the sticks where nobody even remotely related to people I even casually met would know who I could possibly be.
Seriously, if I did work on it, you would never hear from me again. Ever.

Marathon 6 – Show #29
Mushishi Zoku Shou: Suzu no Shizuku

(By @hotsauce2000)
h63MeHRXu98kQXvBNpHEqL9LzCw.jpg

”Are these tentacles? I sure hope these are tentacles” ~ @Thrawn 2017

Let’s return to @ChalamiuS ’ pick from day two and it is hence not completely unexpected that we return Mushishi as we get to the end of our marathon. Let us, once again, return back to the world of the mushi and see where this short story takes us.

We expect great things from this, seeing that the original show (and its sequel) is in the top100 shows on the site. One day, the average rating of the shows will be higher than a 7, perhaps it it is today.

24h warnings will go go out to @leftovercandy, @Nicknames, @Thrawn, @XMrNiceguyX and @zerothehero: you have 24 hours to finish up on Call me Tonight or the alternate pick Gekiganger 3. This is a hard deadline and failure to meet it means you will not be allowed to submit suggestions for the next marathons and we will stop recording your ratings.

This anime has ONE review, and NO recommendations. We STRONGLY encourage people to write BOTH RECS AND REVIEWS for this anime.

Post your ratings, reviews and recommendations in this thread, but anime discussion should go here.

Enjoy!
Written by @XMrNiceguyX

Last edited:
Almost caught up :baka:

Call me Tonight- 4/10 (It wasn't that bad, just a little anti-climatic)

Riki-Oh - 5/10 (It was okay)

Super Seisyun Brothers - 5.5/10 (The 4 minute episodes really didn't do it for me)

Harmony - 7/10 (I really liked this, especially the animation)

Asagao to Kase-San - 7/10 (I'm trying not to be biased because GAY but it's hard lol ;)

Mushishi Zoku Shou: Suzu no Shizuku
Since I didn't enjoy the Mushishi TV special it is to be expected that I didn't enjoy this either

Score: 2.5/5

Back