Daily Anime Marathon Club!

Marathon 6 – Show #22
Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika

(By @SpanglishJC)
iJQLZky.jpg

SURPRISE!

This is not a joke; today we are going to watch this.

This was created by Production I.G, the same Production I.G that brought us such shows as Ghost in the Shell, Psycho Pass, Usagi Drop, (Half of?) FLCL, and more wonderful things. It begs the question, what sort of illicit substances had the fine fellows of I.G partaken in.

Today we bid farewell to @FullmetalDragon, no longer able to continue due to going away for the week. It’s just a shame that the aforementioned week happens to be our glorious shit week.

24h warnings will go go go out to @leftovercandy, @Thrawn and @zerothehero: you have 24 hours to finish up on Comedy. This is a hard deadline and failure to meet it means you will not be allowed to submit suggestions for the next marathons and we will stop recording your ratings.
This anime has a few reviews, and no recommendations. We strongly encourage people to write both recs and reviews for this anime.

Post your ratings, reviews and recommendations in this thread, but anime discussion should go here. A thread for this already exists!
I don’t even know how to end this post. Good luck I suppose?

Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika - 0.5/10
What the hell @SpanglishJC? My poor innocent soul!!!!
Just popping in to say, oh god why did you watch that???

Marathon 6 – Show #23
[Main]: Call me Tonight
[Alt, <18]: Gekigangar 3
(By @Taekwondoin)
Call_me_tonight_anime.png

This guy’s so ripped he has a eightpack in his mouth 8)

These tags intrigue us and hence we could not skip it. Back in the days when @Nicknames wasn’t an organizer he might have suggested this (if I remember correctly). The tags were different then and his other suggestions just as interesting. Now there is no escaping (unless you are younger than 18 or watched this already: BOOOOOO).

This one is very much suited for a proper groupwatch am I right?! 8)

• If you are 18 years or older and have not watched either of the picks in full, you must watch the main pick. If this pick consists of several short shows and you have watched one or more of them (but not all), you do NOT have to rewatch these elements, but you must watch the missing one(s) to pass the day.
  • If you are 18 years or older and have watched the main pick in full, you are allowed to (re)watch the alternative pick instead. You are also welcome to rewatch the main pick or write a review / two or more recs for it. Make sure to clearly mention which of the options you are going for.
  • If you are 18 years or older and have watched the main and alternative pick in full, you can pass the day as per the regular pass rules (rewatch, write a review, make two or more recommendations). It's up to you which of the two picks you do it for. Make sure to clearly mention which of the options you are going for.
  • If you are younger than 18 years, you are allowed to watch the alternative show instead of the main show. If you have already watched the alternative show, regular pass rules apply (rewatch, write a review, or make two or more recommendations). You are never forced to watch the main show, but you are allowed to watch it to 'pass' the day. Make sure to clearly mention which of the options you are going for.

24h warnings will go go out to @Thrawn and @XMrNiceguyX: you have 24 hours to finish up on Midori no Neko. This is a hard deadline and failure to meet it means you will not be allowed to submit suggestions for the next marathons and we will stop recording your ratings.

Both the main and alternate anime have a few reviews and a few recommendations. We STRONGLY encourage people to write BOTH RECS AND REVIEWS for these anime.

Post your ratings, reviews and recommendations in this thread, but anime discussion should go here.

Enjoy!
Written by @XMrNiceguyX

Back