Daily Anime Marathon Club!

Though I missed the group watch, I went ahead and watched the Saint Young Men movie on my own time. It was pretty good (even better than the OVA). If I had to give it a rating, it would be 8.5/10.

Glad you liked it. It fell in quite good taste with everyone who watched it together too.

Candy Boy for Friday and this show is eligible for the MM as well (Double Dipping, whee! :P)

Hello everyone! Here's another reminder that we're watching Candy Boy today (2016-02-12) at 22:00 UTC, well those of us that want to anyway.

Everyone that wants to do this as a group watch should show up before 22:00 UTC (23 hours from now) in the group chat.

Candy Boy was fine! 6.7/10.

Was a little bit too slow and tame for my liking :P

*returns to bed*

Last edited:
SpanglishJC is not going to be here until like Sunday, so this Friday there will be NO groupwatch of Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. This is likely going to happen on the last Friday of this month. Since it's SpanglishJC's watch, he'll give details as soon as he can :D

Additionally, the countdown timer on the schedule site counts down to the last opportunity for the survivors of Marathon #1 to add or edit their suggestions.

Lastly, once this timer has hit zero, I shall send a 5 day reminder to everyone in the memberlist (doublecheck if you're supposed to be in there -greyed out means you're inactive-). We'll finalize the schedule during these days and let the HYPE commence :balloon:

Good thing it isn't this Friday because I wouldn't be able to be there! Going to be out in the woods in a tiny cabin playing Arkham Horror (what could possibly go wrong?).

Anyway, for everyone joining us for the first time just remember this one thing: When it comes to the picks we regret nothing. :D

Yay bonuspoints haha! Maybe I'll join on one of those things next time. Just that the romance theme wasn't something I could deal with right now. At least not in a marathon format.

See you watched Midori no Hibi in there too. Slipped into obscurity that one :(

Yay bonuspoints haha! Maybe I'll join on one of those things next time. Just that the romance theme wasn't something I could deal with right now. At least not in a marathon format.

See you watched Midori no Hibi in there too. Slipped into obscurity that one :(

Yeah, Midori Days was a cute show. I actually bought it on DVD from a Half-Price Books a while ago, but had never gotten around to watching it. So, I figured since it had the romance tag, I would watch it for the marathon.

Ok so I am going to do the obvious and schedule the group watch of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time this friday, 10pm GMT.

well, poop. I'll be driving to my mother's (3 hours of driving, ugh). Guess I'll have to catch that movie next weekend.

Well depending on how many people are able to join, the date is subject to change. I could schedule it on Saturday instead if more people were able to watch.

*Sticks head back into thread*
*Waves*
*Leaves to procrastinate from anime further until I am needed for the marathon*

:pickleda:

GOKIGEN IKAGA DESU KA?!

tumblr_mgya1txbYj1qhh7tbo1_1280.gif

*Hype intensifies*

Incidentally, about 40ish hours to get any suggestions or edits to suggestions in >8)

If I'm not here Friday, it means I'm playing that pimp new bitchin' DLC for Tales of Maj'Eyal, Embers of Rage.
But really do hope I'm here for my nomination days. I trust you schedulers to make my picks on days not Tuesday-Thursday. Tuesday and Thursday are... sometimes days for me, still hit or miss.

Did quickly check and you aren't planned for a Tusday or Thursday, Thrawn. So you can suf... enjoy your own picks with all of us :pokerface:

Back