Daily Anime Marathon Club!

This seems like an interesting concept! I'd like to join in! it seems you guys watch by-montly right? so next marathon will be starting March correct?

It'll be just like DTAB half the time! Or FYAB, when we used to watch all those titty shows.

Just wait, I'll throw some androids in some cafe into the mix just to keep everyone sane :pokerface:

You still have time so no need to fret, yet...

You're only the last one who still needs to wtach a show, that's all :laugh: (I kid, I kid. Got p;lenty of time to finish up)

@Thrawn, Hey, this time it'll be worth everyone's time, I promise! :sweat:

@Thrawn, Hey, this time it'll be worth everyone's time, I promise! :sweat:
:cereal: I believe you as much as I believe myself in picking a show that doesn't need a PG-13 option.

ooooooh
cold.jpg

I made my suggestions yesterday. Poor Thrawn will be disappointed though because none of my choices are eichii (no titties for you, at least not from my suggestions).

We can't wait to battle out which of the picks will go up >8)

I know which of yours has my preference already, LadyPsychic :smile:

^ I can imagine :troll:

I can also imagine the pick being some wuss SOL because that is all Niceguy likes.

I made my suggestions yesterday. Poor Thrawn will be disappointed though because none of my choices are eichii (no titties for you, at least not from my suggestions).

:pokerface: You are a cruel mistress and your lack of cruelty is noted, not just in me being unsurprisingly unenthusiastic about your non-perverted picks.

^ I can imagine :troll:

I can also imagine the pick being some wuss SOL because that is all Niceguy likes.

:pokerface: You are a cruel mistress and your lack of cruelty is noted, not just in me being unsurprisingly unenthusiastic about your non-perverted picks.

Hehehe! I only said that there weren't titties. However, that doesn't necessarily mean all my picks are non-perverted. What does that mean? Well, I'll let you use your imagination.....:troll:

Back