Post a random fact about yourself!

i can see fine until things get further than say 2-3 meters away. then it's all just a blur.

i do feel that i would also look strange with glasses. and i dont wanna put things into my eyes either. but i dunno. maybe ill just confront my fears and get massive hipster glasses.

i can see fine until things get further than say 2-3 meters away. then it's all just a blur.

i do feel that i would also look strange with glasses. and i dont wanna put things into my eyes either. but i dunno. maybe ill just confront my fears and get massive hipster glasses.

Do it. It's a well-known and scientifically-proven fact that a good pair of glasses ups your kawaii stat by at least 20 (as well as giving obvious sight-related benefits). :laugh:

at least 20?! holy crap. i better get right on that then. vision is of negligible importance. kawaiiness on the other hand...

haha in some anime, i don't remember which someone with glasses did something actually clever and their friend went like "OH! I KNEW THOSE GLASSES WEREN'T JUST FOR SHOW!" i loved that so much so i try and use it irl as much as possible. i just wish i got more chances </3

00DEtsd.jpg

/I wear glasses as well, sometimes lenses in the summer.

I only wear glasses when I'm using my PC

I'm not sure whether I'm a part-time or a full-time glasses wearer :pokerface:

Also I tend to adjust them from the bridge instead of the side

Glasses give +5 to int and +10 to look on females.

I'm too greedy to buy 2nd Windows for my laptop and too lazy to pirate it, so I'm using Linux which I find annoying.

I play Kantai Collection and World of tanks exclusively these days.

and Kantai Collection the most between the two of them, despite being mostly staring at timers counting down and praying to the god of RNG.

Glasses give +5 to int and +10 to look on females.

Don't forget the 20pt boost to the cuteness stat, no matter what the gender! :drink:

RF: I actually want to play the Fahrenheit remaster, despite chucking it in part-way through the first time I played it and being more inclined towards playing the copy of Omikron: The Nomad Soul I've had sitting there since God knows when.

RF2: Yes, I did stop playing Fahrenheit once the plot switched from passable psychological crime-thriller to... well, whatever you call the last half or so of the game. Perhaps I would've been a bit more prepared if it was called Indigo Prophecy here like it was in the US... :sweat:

Back