Post a random fact about yourself!

i have brain damage...not just forgetfulness....i had a accident that put me into a coma for a while and now ...i forget stuff...like it never happened..all sorts of things...like conversations and people i just met ..almost anything new...it does not always happen it is very random....i do remember i have made multiple threads on a-p that were virtually the same....but i don't remember what they were about....

Look at this old, forgotten thread.

I can't make eggs. At all. I don't know why, but they never do what I want them to do and they always taste awful. It's probably some kind of conspiracy or something. Egg conspiracy.

Look at this old, forgotten thread.

I can't make eggs. At all. I don't know why, but they never do what I want them to do and they always taste awful. It's probably some kind of conspiracy or something. Egg conspiracy.

so it was all a lie or plot to poison me when u said u would make me omurice? D:

You apparently need to watch more anime. Bad cooking is more fatal than most sword fights.

Anime and manga have taught me that the most dangerous things in the world are:

1. Japanese Trucks (They will appear out of nowhere as if teleported and seriously fuck you up)
2. Japanese Cold (pretty much lung cancer, AIDs and Ebola all in one)
3. Bad cooking (badly cooked food = cyanide)

Back