Lord Marksman and Vanadis

ep2
idk what people are talking about,t his is clearly the GoT anime of the season. we have just as much bewbage, but also attempted rape, dragons, and even a Tywin Lannister expy. Unfortunately his son doesn't live up to either the Jamie or the Tyrion legacy. Here's hoping he has a more interesting one stashed away for when this one dies (as he pretty obviously will)

aside from that, all I have to say is...

that poor horse.

Episode 2.
Well, at least they're getting Rapey Royalty Guy out of the way fast. Such a cliche character type. Aside from him, that was good. I like that Tigre tries to act like a stereotypical "I can stop a whole army" shounen protag, only for Wind Sword there to tell him it's a dumb idea. That and saving his reckless ass from killing himself and that horse. And the realistic results of catching an arrow. Nice touch.
Good episode.

Episode 2.
And the realistic results of catching an arrow. Nice touch.

This right here

Episode 2
I was going to something about how using a bow that doesn't seem to have been maintained or at least unstrung when not in use (not regularly) is a terrible idea and you shouldn't ever do that but it looks like the bow has magical powers, invalidating everything I was about to say. C'mon cursed/demon bow!

I really hope prince Rapey McRaperson dies during this battle, he isn't even that great of a villain. Just a spoiled sadistic asshole with no fashion sense. Pink armor? With that sword? Really now? Someone get the fashion inquisition started.

I do like how he was smart enough not to attack the Church turning the masses against his little fiefdom and his father. At least he wasn't a complete idiot.

I loved that little side bet too. Just a little minor thing that shows even the OP wind warrior chick isn't omnipotent alongside being damn near immortal with her magical sword.

Animation was shit, but hey. Its still fun

Episode 2

Man... I could be watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets instead of this.

Dragon head? In your throne? Fucking badass as fuck. No wonder, the Emperor sounds like a total nut crushing badass. Could have been voiced by Norio Wakamoto, he makes everything better.

AND THAT IS A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON. Not that pussy ass moshi dragon shit from the first episode.

---------------------

Already dressed, I see :megusta:
I love how they always have fancy titles to profess their badassery.
I looooooooove that outfit, and that totally needed, necessary nude flashback. That was very, very important to the plot. The plot of saving his hometown? Probably.

At least here you'd die by a hot chick instead of a bunch of asshole mercs.
I missed this part. Was she calling him a dumbass?

A chance? To not be a dumbass?
The balls to ask for troops to kick some righteous ass?
Is she laughing because he has balls?
Ah, audacity. I was right?
Man, you see dat wind? It was be- what. WHAT. THE FUCK SON WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE HER YOUR KINGDOM. Y- Wait, dem flags. Hold up, she's riding dat horse like a pro :megusta:

Crap, I forgot my train of thought.

How shabby. He looks like a peasant.
Ah! Maaaaaaaakeoooooover~
We are gonna make you so fabulous, and we have to do something with your hair because what is this? 40 years ago?

She's all ready. Oiled up and glistening.

Pfft, 3:1 odds? Please, they got this. They got a dragon? Bitch please, we got a Valkyrie and Artemis herself in the guise of a man. They got a giant turtle? We got a hot chick who knows her weapons like MC knows his pimp ass bow. He can accurately hit a guy's nutsack from 500 mechrabres away.

Emperor's just "Fuck Zion, he's a douche. This dragon shouldn't be accustomed to one person, it should fuck shit up no matter who is riding him."

Religious overtones. Nobody fucks with the Church.

Shrine, she must really want his babies.
His shrine? He must really love their goddess of the bow.
His forebears were daughters of- Sons of- Shit. Hmm...
Disciples! Disciples of Artemis!

Man, what is with this shit? Sending him off and shit? Is this flashback integral to the ass shredding he is about to dish out in a few minutes?

Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Why did she stay at the Estate when she knew a bunch of assholes are gonna fuck shit up in her town?
Look at these douchebags, doing the proverbial teabag in front of the church. Why not drop your metal pants and take a shit on the porch?

HAHA! Look at that asshole cower in fear of his father! He looks like he's about to shit enough bricks to build a house.

Seriously, why on earth did she fucking stay at the estate? This is fucking stupid.
Seriously fucking ass retarded.

Please don't fight them.
Seriously, just fucking run.

RAPIST ALERT
SERIOUSLY FUCKING RUN FROM HIM
FUCKING RUN
RUN THE FUCK AWAY

Dang, these flashbacks.

RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIS RAPIST ASS
I FUCKING KNEW IT HE WENT FOR HER CLOTHES

God that is sick and wrong. Going for her legs first?

Yeah, cut his- oh.
Woah, she has... more bust than I thought. But he's still a fucking ass creep.

What a raging dickface.

RAPE ALERT RAPE ALERT RAPE ALERT

His hand gets shot?

THROUGH THE. MOTHER. FUCKING. HAND. THROUGH HIS FUCKING ASS HAND MOTHERFUCKING TIGER UP IN THIS HIZZY FUCKING SUCK A FAT ONE DOUCHENUGGETS

Big damn hero moment.
She is totally intimidated by that chest.

No matter how many times it cuts, it never gets dull.

Zion, what a... presumptuous? Pompous? Douchey? I don't know. You know the word.

I thought he preferred the big booby types.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF FLIPPING GANG SIGNS AND SHIT AT HIS FUCKING BADASSERY
But seriously, he didn't have to catch it and fire it back in a snap. His titanium nutsack would have deflected it back to the sniper and through his eye.

Black bow. He could shoot those three leaves with one arrow and have that same arrow fly through three different people.

That main girl with the totally bitchin' sword? She is smarter than every main shounen hero in recent memory. And when MC acts like a dumbass, she smacks some sense into him. I just adore her. Overall, this is still a solid watch.

Can't wait for ep3 this anime is soo good so far!
And Eleonora ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
There are more girls incoming but I hope Tigre and Eleonora end up together in the end ^^
Unless it's an open ending of course . . .

You're literally a retard, this show is awful, there's no way i'll be enjoying this crap.

Episode 2

Well, shit....i actually found myself enjoying parts of the this. Fuck you Panta, you dirty whore.

The fanservicey bits were shitty, and every girl tripping over themselves to get in Tigre's pants is all kinds of infuriating, but the rest was decent enough.

That Zion guy is mostly your typical idiot son of a warlord character, but i liked that even he had the sense to not attack the temples, often in these types of shows these character are full retard and go in attacking everything that moves, so that was pleasing. I still hope he dies though, he's an annoying asshole, and like Geko says, his fashion sense is lacking.

The battle stuff was alright too, as was the arrow catching, and the wind chick was fun enough, especially when she saved that front-flipping horse with some cunning wind manipulation. I giggled a little at that bit, since it looked so silly :laugh:

Meh, i hate how i didn't hate it this time. Fuck everyone. Fuck everyone in the ass. Except Panta, because she'd like that.

Welcome to the fold. And stay away from my poop chute.

You're literally a retard, this show is awful, there's no way i'll be enjoying this crap.

Episode 2

Well, shit....i actually found myself enjoying parts of the this. Fuck you Panta, you dirty whore.

The fanservicey bits were shitty, and every girl tripping over themselves to get in Tigre's pants is all kinds of infuriating, but the rest was decent enough.

That Zion guy is mostly your typical idiot son of a warlord character, but i liked that even he had the sense to not attack the temples, often in these types of shows these character are full retard and go in attacking everything that moves, so that was pleasing. I still hope he dies though, he's an annoying asshole, and like Geko says, his fashion sense is lacking.

The battle stuff was alright too, as was the arrow catching, and the wind chick was fun enough, especially when she saved that front-flipping horse with some cunning wind manipulation. I giggled a little at that bit, since it looked so silly :laugh:

Meh, i hate how i didn't hate it this time. Fuck everyone. Fuck everyone in the ass. Except Panta, because she'd like that.

And now, when I see the lone bastard who is hating on a show everybody else finds perverse enjoyment in, I would no longer call them "The Brad" with utter disgust.
And Brad has some mad Papi vibes in him.

episode 3
wtf. I was wanting to like this after the first couple episodes. There isn't anything wrong with the story and stuff in episode 3, but that lame CG garbage constantly interrupting the battle as a transition between scenes is really annoying. Using that simply for explaining the battle plan would have been fine, but the constant interruption was just irritating with the crappy non-animated chess pieces floating around the map. I understand they wanted a way to make it easy to visualize what was going on, but it's just so lame.

Well, there was one other "issue", that being Titta. What an annoying character. Totally unnecessary, only exists to add some stupid lolicon moe "thing" to the show, needs to get killed off for the dumb outbursts. If this were some jr high drama/action/whatever show, she would fit in, but that's just not the case and it makes me dread the possibility of some valentines day/white day nonsense disrupting a war between nations.

Episode 3.
...Can't say I expected the bow to start talking. And good riddance to Zion. If that guy got away and came back, this show was gonna become kind of insufferable.

Episode 3
Isn't this anime supposed to be ecchi? O_o
Oh well I like it so far I want to see what happens next + Eleonora is hot I don't see how can this go wrong *shrug*

Episode 3
Isn't this anime supposed to be ecchi? O_o
Oh well I like it so far I want to see what happens next + Eleonora is hot I don't see how can this go wrong *shrug*

It obviously is, still doesn't change that I'd rather see Titta DIAF for being out of place in the setting.

Episode 3

Poor bastard who had that jacked up helmet.
Poor bastards who ad those 300 helmets.

Waste not, want not. You can still usethe swords.

Heh. It's funny how it's still 3:1.

Yes, yes... planning and shit to fuck up that raging douchedick. It's instantly logical and reasonable because their foe is a jackass.

You know, him saying Zteched with that hilarious facial expression actually works.

Haha! That fuckwad's in pain because he couldn't cool his balls.
If I were Tiger, I would shoot his balls with my pimp archery skills.

This is pure logic. The breakdown of the enemies' forces is logic at it's finest.

Everybody there loves Tiger, for good reason. Tiger is a nice pimp.
That bald guy reminds me of that bald monk gal from Manyuu Hiken-Chou.

Dang. I was thinking of bondage when Bodyguard mentioned the rope.
I actually don't know what the rope is for.

Man, this is jokes. That girl being all shy and stuff about Tiger and Hot Chick's relationship is so funny. And her trying to make it worse is so damn good.
Her running away is funny as well! She's so embarassed.

I instantly approve of his idea.

Holy shit that black bow is fucking awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if it could shoot black bolts of necromantic magic.

An archer leading the attack? That's a badass archer but how does his horse carry that kind of steel ball weight?

Polearms > Horses but Magical Wind Swords + Pimp Archery > All

HOLY FUCKING TITS GUY HE IS FUCKING SHOOTING THREE ARROWS AT ONCE AND NAILING FUCKING HEADSHOTS WITH EACH ONE. THIS IS MY SHIT RIGHT HERE

They're just soloing. Oh, wait, people can do stuff now.

Peyton Manning in his prime pass, Bertrand is fucking beast.

It's not an elephant but a land dragon?
That is not a dragon.
I would not charge a not-land dragon that can squish me in a single stomp.

And it's eyes are so hard that it deflects arrows.

Baldy's doing his best, firing one arrow at a time.

MONSTER HUNTER TIME

I wouldn't be surprised if it's ended quickly. That is a magical killboner sword bequeathed upon her by a badass motherfucking dragon. And she is killing some chump dragon tamed by someone under the employ of the Emperor that Douchefuck Mcshits is using.

I don't know how the dragon got cut in half while being in a nexus of air but he got cut the fuck in half.

TIGER MOTHERFUCKER
Creating plans and high tactical shit, guy is OP.

SUCK IT DOUCHEDICK FUCKING POUND HIS ASS INTO THE FUCKING GROUND

Yeeeesss, go ahead dragon, go and fight!
Dragon be all "Hmm... this pink douchebag is gonna die if I somehow fuck up. If I die, he dies. WORTH IT" and he goes and fights.

Illusion and tactical stuff, this is some real strategical shit right here.

The figures are easier to animate, saving on the budget!

What a retard. He's gonna sacrifice everything for revenge like a dumbass.

Would there be any consequences if Douchebag's troops betray him and either stab him in the back or throw him to Tiger? I mean, he's an unlikable douche. I doubt his father likes him.

Bitch please, Tiger can murder your bitch ass with-

FUCK YES MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKING SEE THIS SHIT
THIS WILL BE FUCKING GOOD

PHYSICS AND SHIT

FUCK YES MOTHERFUCKER BITCH GOT FUCKING OWNED LIKE A BITCH

And Tiger, he's just some hardcore badass, getting hit in the face with the lance and not flinching. I'm surprised the lance didn't melt or explode from touching such awesomeness.

Wait, when did he get to the dragon? And he left the troops to die? What a douche.

Wait, he can hit it. TIGER CAN FUCKING HIT THAT SHIT

BELIEVE THE BOW WITH THE SEXY VOICE YOU CAN FUCKING HIT THAT SHIT AT 1000 FEET

FUCK YES SHOOT THE MOTHER-
I KNEW IT WOULD SHOOT MAGIC AND SHIT

hqdefault.jpg

He fucking shot down a fucking dragon and the douche riding it when it was 1362 Fherghtz away. If I had any problems with it, they were instantly shot down.

Fuck yes. If I can give this episode one reason for being fuckballs awesome boners, then it would be that part. You know the one :megusta:

Episode 5.
War Maidens clearly aren't picked for their cunning. I'm surprised Elen lived this long if that "Fly in and attack" thing is typical of her strategy. And for a supposed expert in cold and whatnot, Lum made the rookie error of not covering her tracks back to the keep. Can't really decide who's dumber...

On a secondary note.
Elen is one masterful troll. If not for the bath prank, then just screwing with Lum at the food stand.

ep4-5: Yeah, this is fun - nice comedy bits mixed with the kind of events that make you want to punch the air (not just the battle scenes.) And twice the fun when reliving it through Thrawn's liveblog.

Small complaint about ep4:
Is there something about the court that causes mammaries to double in size? Elen was pushing the limits before, but in this ep there was a sudden increase, apparently in a vain attempt to make the quite adequate Ludmila seem too small.

Good moments in both:
ep4 -
- It's not a complete episode unless Tigre gets to shoot something. One assassin wasn't much, but he did get pinned to a tree.
- Tigre's instant reaction to save Lim from snakebite ... I'm sure his other hand was where it was for a good reason. And that comment "Are you done with your first aid?"
- Masterful understatement: "Why do you trust him?" "He's very talented. ... And I don't dislke him." Tigre will not rest until he's got all 7 Warrior Maidens, their sidekicks, and their attendants in his fan club.

ep5 -
-The opening, completed by Titta's eye twitch, then her wailing ... I didn't even notice the sword first time through, my gaze was focused elsewhere. The sword made it look like a lot less fun, but Titta's reaction was still gold.
- Ludmila at the food stand, grudgingly accepting food from Tigre. She's just cranky because she's undernourished.
- Proving the point, the whole meal sharing a roast fox was played nicely, not moving too fast. Not plausible that she would accept the excuses of a masked stranger so readily, but cute.
- Elen's comment after Tigre names Alsace as one thing he values more than her ... "Good answer, if it had been another woman, you would be only as tall as your head" ... so she would have cut him into head-high slices all the way down, eh? Nice to know where you stand.
- Elen on Tigre's borrowing the sword's power: "What a two-timer you are."

Back