Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

My guess is he's a collaboration of all the bleach villains in one. He's a quincy arrancar former captain vizard Bountou Substitue shinigami.

This is totally the Kubo route for things.

My guess is he's a collaboration of all the bleach villains in one. He's a quincy arrancar former captain vizard Bountou Substitue shinigami.

This is totally the Kubo route for things.

Yeah Kubo liked the Bountou arc so much he's gonna make it cannon during this arc...

So... one of the lackeys is essentially just Ginjou with some weird piercings and two hair colors.
And the big bad mutilates a lackey for... no reason?
I'm sure that these guys'll be totally sympathetic villains...

Turned out to be a "new" creature. :...:

But here's my high speculation on this new enemy, seems to me it's an enemy that "absorbs" the creature it's defeated abilities, meaning at one point a Quincy was defeated, a Shinigami was, & an Arrancar/hollow, so with the Captain Commander meeting them & them declaring war, maybe they'll absorb his Shinigami powers by defeating him(kinda far fetched there).
Can they absorb Zanpakuto abilities? If so having Ryujin Jakka part of their abilities would be insane.

This is all speculation, & as I said, I am very, very high.

Crap, crap, crap...but
I can finally say I told you so. :troll:

Am I the only one who thinks the guy on the throne strongly resembles Zangetsu?
Anyway, stuff's getting more interesting bit by bit. Hopefully some more questions will be answered within the next few weeks.

totally agree on the zangetsu looking bloke.
Since squad 0 is the remaining 'mystery thing' of bleach, maybe the vanderdriech or whatever are ex-squad 0 dudes. would explain them having bankai which seemed to shock yamamoto and his vice

Best chapter since Aizen's defeat.

I actually liked it...2 reasons why:
1. Someone finally died.

2. Nel :love:

Edit: though he's far from an awesome antagonist, I like the dark direction Kubo is throwing this "Vanderdriech" leader.

Yeah, me too. I knew Nel would be back eventually, but surprised to see Tia.
Makes me think Grimmjow will come back.
This villain's a total dick, but at least he's confident.

Best chapter since Aizen's defeat.

I actually liked it...2 reasons why:
1. Someone finally died.

2. Nel :love:

Edit: though he's far from an awesome antagonist, I like the dark direction Kubo is throwing this "Vanderdriech" leader.
Too dark, in my opinion. Pointlessly killing off underlings seem to me like trying too hard to make a dark villain.
Anywho, I actually liked the chapter too.

Back