Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

Bleach is ending!

Last arc, fuck yeah! ;D
1233866859904.jpg

Although "last arc" can easily be code for "four more years".

Bleach is ending!

Last arc, fuck yeah! ;D

This piece of shit is finally going to end?

.... can't type ... too many .... manly tears of happiness.

I'm pretty sure this is due to Bleach falling out of the Big three. Not just falling out, but fucking plummeting to 8th. If that's not a sign that your cow is running out of milk then I don't know what is.

*Party rock Anthem*
And it might be a bit too hopeful, but maybe the last arc will actually be good?
Maybe when working towards a definite conclusion, Kubo can actually manage to pull some of the strings that he used to pull in the past.

And it might be a bit too hopeful, but maybe the last arc will actually be good?
Maybe when working towards a definite conclusion, Kubo can actually manage to pull some of the strings that he used to pull in the past.

You know, I'll actually give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he can do it. If it's anything like the first arcs, then Bleach will gain a little of its past gloey back, & Kubo along with it.

It's a far cry, but if he pulls some epic storytelling out of his ass, I might even be excited enough to pick the anime back up when it hits the last arc.

be nice if ichigo would just trip going down stairs and die...the end....he could fall on rukia while he's at it....

This piece of shit is finally going to end?
I'm pretty sure this is due to Bleach falling out of the Big three. Not just falling out, but fucking plummeting to 8th. If that's not a sign that your cow is running out of milk then I don't know what is.

Wait, I thought the Big 3 just applied to those 3 specifically, not the main titans of SJ.
So what replaced it?

As for last arc, here's hoping it ties everything up nicely and gives off an epic feel.

be nice if ichigo would just trip going down stairs and die...the end....he could fall on rukia while he's at it....

While that would be a nice wrap up, Ichigo is technically dead already. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing him take a tumble to end the series.

Wait, I thought the Big 3 just applied to those 3 specifically, not the main titans of SJ.
So what replaced it?

As for last arc, here's hoping it ties everything up nicely and gives off an epic feel.
Yeah, the Big 3 isn't a current scorecard for who's doing the best. I'm pretty sure it's just talking about the three mangas that basically saved Shounen Jump back in the day.

lol

That would be a death NO one would see coming, a accidental death over dying in battle.

I like to imagine the more recent arcs from Bakuman had a tiny finger in Kubo's decision to end the manga.
:balloon:

Chapter 480
Oh gawd, what did they do to Mayuri's face?!
These new characters kinda seem like the sort that would be the lead characters in a harem show.
-.-"

0He5y.png

AKA we were too lazy to think of a cool way to introduce him so we'll do the same thing we've done in every arc.

Are there Bleach... novels?
Because from what I gathered, there is, and some of the elements in it seems to be there so that Kubo can justify pulling characters back from death in the manga, which he probably will.
And people say Oda is afraid of killing off big characters in anything but flashbacks...

Looks like the Quincies are coming back?
This wasn't the best way to get back into the manga after a 3 week break, but what can you do...

Mayuri... what is that on your head?
Why do we have two new characters just to end the series? (Why does one remind me of Hanataro?)
I thought the Quincies were wiped out except for Ishida and Ishida's Dad...

Also, huzzah for final arc! The light at the end of the tunnel has appeared.

Why do we have two new characters just to end the series? (Why does one remind me of Hanataro?)

It'll probably still be four more years, buddy. Significantly longer than the previous one.

Are you tying to assume that Kubo writes with any formal logic to his own chronology? It's Bleach; ANYTHING can happen.

Back