Hana-Saku Iroha

AirCommodore

[sadht]Hana-Saku Iroha[/sadht][sadhl=3730]hana-saku-iroha[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

This one was good too! I'm so pleased with this season.

This episode was so detailed- I especially loved the first scene (in the kitchen). And a first episode confession? This is going to be such a solid drama if it keeps up this quality.

I agree, this season has started off fine, this is currently my front runner for the season if they keep this up. Who knows though, if Aria lives up to the hype then there might be some pretty good competition for the top spot this season.

well this one already has got my wife's seal of approval, she's been lamenting the shortage of good shouju anime recently. I admit, i liked it too. Not a huge fan of the main girl, she's a bit of an emo flake... never really liked people like that... but she does have flashes of a decent character in there.

I really really liked this. :love:

The scenery in this show, both in the city and around the ryokan, was beautiful. I also liked the song in the ending. ^^

I have to say that the first episode was pretty good. I like the characters that were introduced so far. The animation is great and filled with detail and colors.

I really liked the song that they used at the end of the show as well. I can't wait to see how this show progresses.

PA Works impressed me, i though that anime would be like Nichijou, it sounded a lot more dramatic, i think this is going to be a good one from this season.
The main heroine was fine, emo or not (f*ck if she is), i liked her development during that episode, can't wait to see the next one.

This one impressed me greatly with its high quality on all fronts. I hope it maintains its standards and delivers with the overall story, which seems to be a sort of coming of age/figuring out who you are motif, propelled by a slice of life drama.

The main character is not an emo character at all. I actually found her to be quite pleasant and cute, but we will see. I imagine her mood is going to go way down, before it eventually picks back up for the inevitable happy ending.

Last edited:
It was a very good start! The visuals were nice and the cast of characters have a lot of potential :)

And the three shows I was actually looking forward to haven't even aired
I'm going to have so little free time :love:

lol I know what you mean I was hitting refresh all day in places hoping that unexpectedly a show would air episode 1 early over the web before the TV date xD So impatient right now this week is going to be so painfully long as I wish that each day was the next day for the new releases.

nice start of the season. i like at least one decent slice of life and it looks like this one is it.

mind you i hate the situation she is in.... and i totally understand Kou's point of view with his confession; he wasted all his time and now she's going away. heart breaking.

i'm anxiously awaiting their reunion already.

oh yeah, hate her mom.... flaky bitch.

while that may be true, she is still on par with Hayate the Combat Butler's parents and i do not have to like her... or them.

The main character is not an emo character at all. I actually found her to be quite pleasant and cute, but we will see. I imagine her mood is going to go way down, before it eventually picks back up for the inevitable happy ending.

she showed flashes of potential... and again... she was definitely justified to be a bit self centered and emo... in part (in a lot of ways she reminded me of Mirai from Tokyo Mag 8.0, actually in a LOT of ways she reminded me of Mirai)...

i don't know... it was hard to warm up to Mirai too... but at least Ohana had moments where i could empathize with her a bit.

I normally don't watch slice of lifes, but this one was way too interesting to resist.
Grandmother from hell. Double you tee eff why is she so rude.

ep 1. I liked how it started i thought that was a funny conversation between parent and child. I started off the series like this isnt too bad another slice of life, those sorta play my heart strings a bit... then i wanted to stab the mother with a navy seal knife and twist.
I had hoped instead that the boy ask her to stay with him and his family...
This series i dont know has a feel to it you just want to keep watching.

好き好き大好き!! I really like this anime ><
I love how Ohana shows a variety of facial features
At fist when she had this cool- mystical looking face and said all the really cool lines in the litchen it reminded me of 文学少女 literally girl <3
8bd11ac5-s.jpg

And then next you have the gap of her seeming a bit idiotic in the canned corn scene
which was really cute
ea09d904-s.jpg

aww i cant wait until ep2- i might as well start reading the 漫画

Today there was a Japanese guy in a convo chat who have cursed the other users by telling them to die. Hanasaku Iroha reference? It might be.

Back