Pandora Hearts

Pidjiken

Anyone else read this? It's so good I had to make a thread for it.

Humpty Dumptys Ugly, I didn't know what else to put in here. Hopefully I'm not the only one who's reading this.

Re: Pandora Hearts (Manga)

What happened with the American publishing company? I got the first of the manga when I was in japan (found an English book store :D). I tried looking for it over here and all the shops said it wasn't being published in English.

Did they change publishing companies? Was really annoying too, because after watching the anime and getting VERY frustrated with it's ending, I need more.

What happened with the American publishing company? I got the first of the manga when I was in japan (found an English book store :D). I tried looking for it over here and all the shops said it wasn't being published in English.

Did they change publishing companies? Was really annoying too, because after watching the anime and getting VERY frustrated with it's ending, I need more.

I wouldn't actually know.....

The anime ending actually trailed away from the manga in the last 3 episodes. If you're going to catch up you can start from chapter 30 (I think it was 33 to be exact) since that's actually where they start to split. I'm absolutely furious that they ended the anime in that fashion because that makes a second season very difficult to do without having confusion. 3 episodes of horse shit ruins everything.

Well either way, I haven't given up on the series yet :). It's just not that high on my list. I've still got 15 books of Tsubasa to read. Picked them all up at a market for like $15 dollars. Was the greatest score ever.

Im reading it now, I have the first 3, and have the 4th in my checkout on amazon to be bought soon.. a bit annoyed its not one of the 4 for 3 books though, I love that deal.

I actually bought the first 3 volumes in a small airport borders, so I dont know why your having a hard time finding english copies

so I dont know why your having a hard time finding english copies

Because I live in Australia :)

That is pretty much the reason. The only places you can buy manga here is at the comic shops, and I've seen it at ONE Dymocks in the middle of the city :). And in the Dymocks it's only got a few rows on one shelf, filled mainly by Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, and the comic stores are still heavily stocked with Marvel/DC stuff which I'm not a big fan of at all.

so 59 just came out

An absolutely awesome chapter with development. I cannot wait to see how this pans out. >o<

So is Elliot dead or will this be another I barely survived thing? As it stands he's pretty much just committed suicide without anyone other than Vincent noticing. Also Gil is now fully aware that Vincent is in line with the baskervilles. My guess is that two tone eye ass hole will go into hiding.

I clicked the 'Show Spoiler' button, ironically not expecting a spoiler.

My mind clicked in pretty quick though.

Finally, a PH thread....
am I the only one to notice the Yaoi undertone though. Aside from half of the dudes looking like girls/ frilly shirts, there is too much references to main character dude X Raven (can't remember their names)

On a serious note, the mystery and suspense of this anime is amazing, but I abhor the main character. Having watch the anime first, for a 15 yr old male, he's very feminine, and weak. The manga makes it worst.
But Noise/Echo is just so, epicly win.
I wonder though, how old is echo and such? She must be at least 30 or something similar.

My logic provides the foreground to the claim that she's a pedo; "oh noes!" ijks

so 59 just came out

An absolutely awesome chapter with development. I cannot wait to see how this pans out. >o<

So is Elliot dead or will this be another I barely survived thing? As it stands he's pretty much just committed suicide without anyone other than Vincent noticing. Also Gil is now fully aware that Vincent is in line with the baskervilles. My guess is that two tone eye ass hole will go into hiding.
Since this manga is quite, how should i say this, feminine,
HE IS GOING TO SURVIVE, and become a knight for a lovely princess. If it was me, I'll kill him off, and add more females to the manga.
I abhor that dude as well.

But on a side note, I'm starting to notice that female mangakas like to put huge bewbs in their mangas as well. This is random, but I thought I should share.

Finally, a PH thread....
am I the only one to notice the Yaoi undertone though. Aside from half of the dudes looking like girls/ frilly shirts, there is too much references to main character dude X Raven (can't remember their names)

On a serious note, the mystery and suspense of this anime is amazing, but I abhor the main character. Having watch the anime first, for a 15 yr old male, he's very feminine, and weak. The manga makes it worst.
But Noise/Echo is just so, epicly win.
I wonder though, how old is echo and such? She must be at least 30 or something similar.

My logic provides the foreground to the claim that she's a pedo; "oh noes!" ijks

Since this manga is quite, how should i say this, feminine,
HE IS GOING TO SURVIVE, and become a knight for a lovely princess. If it was me, I'll kill him off, and add more females to the manga.
I abhor that dude as well.

But on a side note, I'm starting to notice that female mangakas like to put huge bewbs in their mangas as well. This is random, but I thought I should share.

That's actually pretty normal. The creators of Rosario+Vampire are both chicks.

That's actually pretty normal. The creators of Rosario+Vampire are both chicks.

I learned something new XD, but still awesome series. I really wish for more, hardcore action though, being that, the power system is quite awesome. The plot is very unique as well.

I learned something new XD, but still awesome series. I really wish for more, hardcore action though, being that, the power system is quite awesome. The plot is very unique as well.

Agreed.

Next chapter is in a couple days >o<

Agreed.

Next chapter is in a couple days >o<
awesome, can't wait. hopefully
the dude dies. If he dies, I feel as if Raven's/ Gibson (can't remember his name) family will go mad, hence, serious business.

Please Ms. Mochizuki, add more ECHO/ ZWEI >:3. She is the reason why I picked up this manga, and anime.

Edit: I'm starting to truly believe that Gilbert has special feelings for Oz, and vice versa. Prior to writing this "edit" portion, I happened to pick up the PH specials (anime), and let me say, kinda ghey (no seriously; not in an offensive way either). This is supposedly a shounen. Aside from Big-breasted lolis, this manga does have some yaoi/ shounen ai elements, being that dudes are constantly blushing at each other, and weird cover spreads.
Just pointing this out to see if there are any other people noticing this as well.

Last edited:

Chapter 60 was quite surprising
Elliot stayed dead; good riddance

I must say, for a girl with the body of a supposed 13 yr old, Sharon has a pair of big boobs, especially compared to Alice, who has the body of a 13-14 yr old. Sharon is a loli-icious. >:3
she's over the age of 23 btw

I forgot to comment on 60

I am pretty happy that he's confirmed dead although this throws my entire idea about where this series will go into turmoil. I have no idea whats coming up now that he's dead.

I forgot to comment on 60

I am pretty happy that he's confirmed dead although this throws my entire idea about where this series will go into turmoil. I have no idea whats coming up now that he's dead.

Lmao, me as well.

Pandora hearts' mysteriousness, and suspense is simply GENIUS. Too bad, the characters are kinda bleh (Alice is quite cliché) , and romance is truly only evident between the male characters. We seriously need a Kamina (Gurren Lagann) as oz, and a Spike (cowboy bebop) or Wolfwood (trigun) as Gilbert.
or better yet Adam Blade (needless) as Oz. Too much lolis are going unnoticed. XD

Just finished reading chapter 61, and all I can say is "Wow!!!!!!"

Didn't expect that. (not spoiling)
But Vincent's motive is pretty homo. Gil wants big bewbies, not "sunshine".

Back