Level E

ep6 - yeah... the color ranger/dragon quest arc has gone 1 too many eps long. i hope the last ep is worth it because ep 6 was boring

ep6 - yeah... the color ranger/dragon quest arc has gone 1 too many eps long. i hope the last ep is worth it because ep 6 was boring

This show is seriously starting to get extremely boring ...

Exactly what I was thinking. Their stretching the color ranger thing a lil' too far. It had a few good points, but I'm ready to move on. Sad, because this show started of very promising.

Ep 7

I dunno, I don't even think I cracked a smile during this episode outside of seeing the rows of treasure chests when they met the king.

Glad that arc's over.

I'm just praying that they won't do another arc like that again. Maybe this is why it took so long for an anime adaption to be made. There better not be any more episodes like this.

I'm just praying that they won't do another arc like that again. Maybe this is why it took so long for an anime adaption to be made. There better not be any more episodes like this.

I don't know. i thought ep 7 was pretty funny. but whatever... :P i do agree that ep 6 blew though.

Am I the only one here who liked the Color Ranger episodes?

Anyway, there were some laughs to be had in episode 9 and the end was pretty good

though the Prince didn't troll the Macbar's as much as I hoped.

Am I the only one here who liked the Color Ranger episodes?

Anyway, there were some laughs to be had in episode 9 and the end was pretty good

though the Prince didn't troll the Macbar's as much as I hoped.

of course not.
he was just trolling craft.
:smile:

Just watched the Colour Ranger episode. Enjoyed it. Didn't get vocal laughs out of me, but plenty of mental 'heh'.

I liked the way this anime started out. It has a pretty steady storyline anyway, the antics of the universe's weirdest prince. It's not exactly a plot, but it's a storyline. However the last two episode ruined my opinion about it a bit, as they weren't really even about the prince, and i'm more interested in his boredom reducing schemes than the reproduction problems of a female domineering planet, even if the side affects of the solution include destroying a world.

I agree. The last two episodes weren't as strong as what came before, but I get the feeling it represents a lull before the finale storm. Looking forward to how this finishes.

Episode 10

While not a true return to form (if there was one to begin with) and despite the comedy being put on hold it still managed to be more entertaining than the episodes concerning the reproductive habits of alien bugwomen.

Also, no trolling at all this time, which made the episode very serious in comparison with the earlier ones. In retrospect, I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Episode 10:

Me neither. That was a bizarre step. The show is weakest when it tries to be serious because the stories ultimately are not particularly well developed. I suppose they are inevitable considering how hard it is to be consistently high-octane funny across any extended period. I am looking forward to this returning to the quality of the first few episodes... if the preview is anything to go by, it seems the original characters are returning.

By the way, who else fucking loves Craft?

Episode 10:

Me neither. That was a bizarre step. The show is weakest when it tries to be serious because the stories ultimately are not particularly well developed. I suppose they are inevitable considering how hard it is to be consistently high-octane funny across any extended period. I am looking forward to this returning to the quality of the first few episodes... if the preview is anything to go by, it seems the original characters are returning.

craft is hilarious

XD

Looking forward to a return to the first group as well.

Episode 10:

Previews, eh? Maybe I should start watching those...

Craft is an awesome straight man or whatever it's called and his reactions and dialogue are by far the best things about this show.

Having read the manga, they are trying to animate the series so it follows the manga as closely as possible. Rare indeed, and there are only 15 or 16 chapters so there isn't really much to work with here. Still this is one of the better shows this season in my opinion, and I was glad to see the color rangers again.

Back