Neon Genesis Evangelion

actually if it was me, i'll tell them to watch the commentaries before watching the movies

From what I've heard, the commentaries are ridiculously bad and misleading... I can't rank the endings, they belong together. I'm still all for a huge movie with both mixed in together.

Yeah i just saw it a couple of nights ago for the first time, man that Ramael Fight was by far the best part of that movie. Far more Intense than the Original. Sounds effects really do make a difference

what i m really looking forward to is however how they will end the series this time...

after all i heard that the 2.0 will have some minor deviance from the original story line and i guess that from there on it will go a totally different course

well...
not totally totally

I just watched Rebuild 1.0 again and I'm wondering if anyone knows the song during the ramael fight when shinji is getting back up to take another shot at him? I can't find it for the life of me anywhere.

is the new remake less emo than the old plot?... does that guy and asuka hit it off?.... is it worth the watch if you hated the original?

The remake is 10 times better visually and the story line is deviating away from the original. Asuka isn't in it yet. Her and Kaji among other important cast make their appearance in 2.0. There's going to be 4 parts total.

I enjoy this one much more then the original. But then again I liked the original. I recommend seeing it at least once.

I like the musical score in this one too, they kept some of the original but also added some new music, my former question is on one of the new songs in it and I can't find it :crying:

The remake is 10 times better visually and the story line is deviating away from the original. Asuka isn't in it yet. Her and Kaji among other important cast make their appearance in 2.0. There's going to be 4 parts total.

I enjoy this one much more then the original. But then again I liked the original. I recommend seeing it at least once.

I like the musical score in this one too, they kept some of the original but also added some new music, my former question is on one of the new songs in it and I can't find it :crying:

maybe its a no go for me... im not a big fan of action anime ... and mecha-action are on the bottom of my list.... but maybe one boring afternoon ill give it a watch..

I just read on the rebuild of evangelion wiki that there's going to be 4 parts total to this. The first part is as we've seen already here.

The second part is going to introduce new character named Mari or something like that. She's a brunette that wears glasses and it's supposed to end around episode 20 or so of the series comparatively.

The 4th part, according to Wiki, is going to have a completely redone ending and won't follow the series or movies whatsoever. So I'm HIGHLY interested in seeing what they do to finish the series.

I just read on the rebuild of evangelion wiki that there's going to be 4 parts total to this. The first part is as we've seen already here.

The second part is going to introduce new character named Mari or something like that. She's a brunette that wears glasses and it's supposed to end around episode 20 or so of the series comparatively.

The 4th part, according to Wiki, is going to have a completely redone ending and won't follow the series or movies whatsoever. So I'm HIGHLY interested in seeing what they do to finish the series.

i'm one to like tragic endings but the evangelion ending seemed to be a bit quick and blunt. I hope they get the ending right this time.

i'm one to like tragic endings but the evangelion ending seemed to be a bit quick and blunt. I hope they get the ending right this time.

I'll have to agree with you. For the initial series and the last half of "end of evangelion," it seemed a bit rushed. I had to personally watch them 3 or 4 times just to completely grasp what they were talking about. This was many years ago but it always sticks to ya.

dunno, i loved the series ending...it was rushed, but to me that was part of its charme.
and the other one...
everything that happens after the ascencion and return to nothingness or unity or whatever is totally...dunno.

hah, way too end as i started...

Last edited:
dunno, i loved the series ending...it was rushed, but to me that was part of its charme.
and the other one...
everything that happens after the ascencion and return to nothingness or unity or whatever is totally...dunno.

hah, way too end as i started...

might wanna put that in the spoiler tags as its a major one :laugh:

Back