Anime Lottery Game: Winter 2022

I finished In the Land of Leadale. At first, I was fine with the show and I liked the fact that Cayna had kids but then the show became generic and boring after a while. Out of the lottery picks I had got over the 3 or 4 seasons I did this, this is easily my favorite pick though.

I would give this a 3/5.

shit.JPG

it really puts a song in my heart and a spring in my step to shed the shackles of watching material designed to appeal to a middle aged man with a fetish for middle school girls feet

I have no idea what I watched, I forced myself to listen at least since it was the "last" day of the season.
0.5/5 Rusted Forgettable Armors.

I have no idea what I watched, I forced myself to listen at least since it was the "last" day of the season.
0.5/5 Rusted Forgettable Armors.

Yeah we both got saddled with bad luck this season. Normally I would drop shows like this but I have to will myself to finish it for Lottery.

She Professed Herself A Wise Man is not the worst lottery pick I've had, but it just failed to hold my interest. Honestly, gender bender could be an interesting concept, but it just falls flat.

2/5

I forgot about my second pick, Futsal Boys!!!!!
This show used every character trope I hate in sports anime
  • One of the main characters is a prodigy in the sport but they wanna play the game by themselves (even though it's usually a team sport) due to the middle school drama they caused
  • The other main character wants to be the best player in the sport even though they've never played the fucking game or know the rules (because they have an older relative who plays/played the sport)
  • The senpais (usually only 2 of them) want to get to Nationals with just the first years and the former team is gone for whatever reason
  • I also hated the finishing moves thing they did to make a goal (this ain't a fighting game lol)

At least my pick didn't have CGI in it (for once lol)

I'll give this a 1.5/5

Back