What made or ruined your day?

WRMD: the best course of action for me is going to be staying in the hospital for at least 5 weeks. Because of restrictions this would mean very limited time with my daughter and possibly husband.

WMMD: my family is being very supportive so I'm hopeful we'll get through this.

WRMD: the best course of action for me is going to be staying in the hospital for at least 5 weeks. Because of restrictions this would mean very limited time with my daughter and possibly husband.

WMMD: my family is being very supportive so I'm hopeful we'll get through this.
Be strong you got this

WRMD: the hospital WiFi blocks the site I use to watch anime. No Komi for me. Womp womp.

Also stuck here for Thanksgiving. :/ and I missed my daughter's first experience with snow last night.

So i dont know if it made or ruined my day but well
i prefer sabatons new song about the christmas truce as an unconventional christmas song:
Finding this song made my day, especially thinking about how this band made me read up so many historical things with their songs. Read up on the Christmas Truce here if you're interested.

i prefer sabatons new song about the christmas truce as an unconventional christmas song:
Finding this song made my day, especially thinking about how this band made me read up so many historical things with their songs. Read up on the Christmas Truce here if you're interested.
I was on premier this band is lit and if corona lets us then i want to see them live next year u have good taste m8

WRMD: the hospital WiFi blocks the site I use to watch anime. No Komi for me. Womp womp.

Also stuck here for Thanksgiving. :/ and I missed my daughter's first experience with snow last night.
That sucks, hospital stays in general but especially prolonged ones.
Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery :)

I was on premier this band is lit and if corona lets us then i want to see them live next year u have good taste m8
Thanks, same to you

So i dont know if it made or ruined my day but well

I'm always amused by any work that parodies the holidays. Working retail for years, the only thing that kept me somewhat sane for the last couple months of the year was butchering carols- thus we had "Rudolph the Redneck Reindeer" and "Shotgun Shells."

Awesome song! I watched the French film Joyeux Noel a few years ago that dramatized the Christmas Truce. The truce was truly one of the few bright spots in all the horror of that war. I accidentally saw Sabaton in concert a few years ago- as openers for Nightwish. I'd never heard of them before, but man, they put on a great show. So much energy.

Last edited:
Why do you not like Christmas

My family hasn't really celebrated it since I was a kid and so I don't really have any attachment to it. We eat a good dinner and call it good. The holidays in general are a hassle- all the decorating, housecleaning, gift wrapping, cooking- I'd just rather do other stuff. I'm not religious, so that part of the holiday is pointless. Also, working retail kind of makes you hate holidays just because of all the stuff everywhere and crowds of people...and the same 10 crappy Christmas songs that get played on the radio over and over and over and over until you go insane. Lol. I don't work retail anymore, so I don't dislike it as much as I used to, though.

My family hasn't really celebrated it since I was a kid and so I don't really have any attachment to it. We eat a good dinner and call it good. The holidays in general are a hassle- all the decorating, housecleaning, gift wrapping, cooking- I'd just rather do other stuff. I'm not religious, so that part of the holiday is pointless. Also, working retail kind of makes you hate holidays just because of all the stuff everywhere and crowds of people...and the same 10 crappy Christmas songs that get played on the radio over and over and over and over until you go insane. Lol. I don't work retail anymore, so I don't dislike it as much as I used to, though.
Be glad you are not in a Christmas carol or you’d be traumatized

I like Christmas. When all the hard work is done and if you are with the right people, everything just looks so pretty and everyone is just a little happier. It gives me an excuse to give presents to my friends and I love giving presents. I also love Christmas music (unpopular opinion I know). I may not be religious like at all but I love giving and receiving presents. Also, AP secret santa movie and album stuff makes me love this time of year even more tbh :)

Back