Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2021

Anime-Planet username: WeebBruh69
Link to your anime/manga list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/WeebBruh69/anime
Anime, manga, or both is ok? Anime
Maximum episode (anime) and/or volume (manga) below 20 is ok. Movies are fine too
Tags you don't want: Anything related to superheroes, like MHA
Other:
The signups are over now, but if you still want recs let me know and I can send you some.

Although my recipient blacklisted much of the anime I have seen in their "Tags you don't want", I hope I have sent them something that they will enjoy.
Well, the last year's Secret Santa event set the bar perhaps a bit too high, though. My recipient got Fruits Basket among the recommendations, and considering that she rated all three seasons 5/5 and still has Tohru as her profile picture, I'd like to think that I did a good job (at the very least, it made me really happy). My Secret Santa knew I was a good boy, so he gave me Angel Beats, which remains in my favs to this day.

Although my recipient blacklisted much of the anime I have seen in their "Tags you don't want", I hope I have sent them something that they will enjoy.
Well, the last year's Secret Santa event set the bar perhaps a bit too high, though. My recipient got Fruits Basket among the recommendations, and considering that she rated all three seasons 5/5 and still has Tohru as her profile picture, I'd like to think that I did a good job (at the very least, it made me really happy). My Secret Santa knew I was a good boy, so he gave me Angel Beats, which remains in my favs to this day.

I don't think you can top that. Best of luck though. Last year my recipient watched one of my recommendations. She said she was only planning to watch a few episodes but instead binge watched the whole series in one day when she was supposed to be studying for exams. I have a pretty high bar to match too.

Anime-Planet username: pright

Link to your anime/manga list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/pright

Anime, manga, or both is ok? BOTH PLEASE

Maximum episode (anime) and/or volume (manga) limits: 12 episodes for the anime and maximum of 100 chapters for the manga

Tags you don't want: Romance, Shoujo-ai, Shounen-ai, BL, GL, Borderline-h, Ecchi. Just nothing that will make me horny. I don't wanna be horny no more, just wanna be happy
Also, no isekai, unless it's a really, really, really good one.That's two "really"

Other: Please I want nothing from my stalled or dropped list. I love adventure and fantasy,not that I'm forcing you to choose from them, just saying:lenny:. If it's possible can you gimme less mainstreamy animes and manga.:drinking:

Anime-Planet username: pright

Link to your anime/manga list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/pright

Anime, manga, or both is ok? BOTH PLEASE

Maximum episode (anime) and/or volume (manga) limits: 12 episodes for the anime and maximum of 100 chapters for the manga

Tags you don't want: Romance, Shoujo-ai, Shounen-ai, BL, GL, Borderline-h, Ecchi. Just nothing that will make me horny. I don't wanna be horny no more, just wanna be happy
Also, no isekai, unless it's a really, really, really good one.That's two "really"

Other: Please I want nothing from my stalled or dropped list. I love adventure and fantasy,not that I'm forcing you to choose from them, just saying:lenny:. If it's possible can you gimme less mainstreamy animes and manga.:drinking:

Signups ended on the 19th. If you still want some anime recs (I dont really read manga) send me a pm.

Just sent my package to the North Pole! Took my time this year, I really want my recipient to like the recs. Its not like i totally forgot about it and was drowning in assignments.

Anyways, at least there are fewer participants this year, so I can filter thru the posts to find my SS more easily :P

Only 6 more people until everyone has submitted their recommendations, looks like this year my elves will be getting a break.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted so far, everyone should receive their recommendations by the 1st but as always keep in mind that there may be delays.

:duck:

Back