Daily Anime Thoughts

@SilentBookworm Yes do that.
Read the manga and use the anime OST as your background music.
The OST is godlike.

Honestly... I still love the anime too, but I'm waiting for the full dub to finish it. I don't really give a shit there isn't much sakuga. But I've said as much already.

With battle shounen it's kind of a choice. Great animation, or great story and characters. Choose one. I'll always choose the latter.

The OST is godlike.

Honestly... I still love the anime too, but I'm waiting for the full dub to finish it. I don't really give a shit there isn't much sakuga. But I've said as much already.

With battle shounen it's kind of a choice. Great animation, or great story and characters. Choose one. I'll always choose the latter.
My problem isn't actually with the animation as much as with the early episodes pacing. [I guess I undeniably have the OG at the back of my mind, I thought they will take time to focus on the characters rather than proceeding quickly with the plot] If you check the OG, the animation is nonexistent so .. xD.
You might want to check it out later as how Yoh met the rest of the gang was done much better imo, especially horo horo, its the most memorable out of them.

DAT:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...-male-voice-actor-by-who-has-the-sexist-voice

Junichi Suwabe and Kenjiro Tsuda as number one and two? I think that's pretty good with me lol

List needs more Tomokazu Sugita tho.

No issues with the top two, but also needs more Takehito Koyasu. I swear half of the reason I watch Gundam is because of his voice.

I cannotttttttttt.
I CAN HEAR THAT CONVERSATION.

Edit: I just had to go find that scene again.

Dammit all, all this LOGH talk is making me want to start watching the OVA series again...it's been a while, so I might have to start over, though. :(

Last edited:
That's also true for Shaman King
>b-but the 2021 anime
covers the whole story but does it terribly and with zero imagination (and sometimes, animation)
Ultimately the real answer for both is the same
@SilentBookworm Yes do that.
Read the manga and use the anime OST as your background music.

So I shouldn't watch either anime and just read the manga? How far along are the omnibuses?

DAT:
19e5fb95ad46327acc64ba78635b5e739f6dacb6.jpg

DAT: I've noticed English speaking in anime has been getting less horrendous these days. I mean it's still not perfect, but it's sure come a long way from say Symphogear season 1.

because people get in a titter over hot waifus, which I agree in it being comparable to whatever shit sci-fi anime we are comparing it to or is being compared to due to such high standards
That show is bullshit because it is probably why they made Power blonde in later manga art and the anime instead of the pink she used to be.
chainsaw-man-power.gif

New oni waifu incoming, bois.
That's my gripe since I never watched it fully when I heard it was subpar. That, and an annoying weekly reddit meme that persisted too long.

Back