The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
Alt title: Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I started reading the manga even before the anime was announced and one thing for sure, it's a banger. I cant for the anime to come out but my only doubt is how will they animate 15 chapters and make it 12 episodes or something? The chapters for this manga don't come on a regular basis, they are released at random times... Oh well I am still excited

Ep 1:
Oh my God, I actually expected yet another isekai, or Boomer Reincarnation for me to gladly shit on, but instead of this, this was a pretty fucking enjoyable watch and it felt like I saw not just one episode, but like 3-5.

The opening was hella fun to listen to and it perfectly fits the overall theme of the series.

The anime protagonist actually understands that he is not a ‘seigi no mikata,’ but a murderer. Something Shiro could not have understood for his whole life, kek.

Wr4aJbD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 1:
Well this was unexpected. I thought this show would be mediocre but it was actually really fun! I really enjoyed it. The action scenes were amazing and well-animated, love the character designs (it looks like we got some contenders for great waifus) and it was overall a great time! Gonna eagerly be waiting for next episode!

Episode 1: My Way

We begin like any good anime, staring at the peak of a girl's asscrack.

She's crying at a slave auction? How disrespectful. Also not very believable that they would allow that.

Alright, I guess nobody would expect her to be able to pull a rifle out of midair and start shooting at everyone, but she is totally in the middle of the room with a bunch of people looking at her. I guess she knows that the reverse-speaking magical people are the only one with firearms, everyone else just gets a shitty stick with a dinky little exacto knife on the end of it.

Wait so their target is everyone buying as well as the people running the auction? Why not just go for the distributors instead of wasting all this time on the people buying. Oh well.

Now we get a sneak peek at the world our main character has apparently already left which is a lot cooler, with mafia people and explosions everywhere, so we can spend the rest of the show in a lame fantasy world with generic anime girls instead of cool short haired assassin chick. I love window shopping for things I can't have.

The organization is the best, it organizes, it is an organization and it is organized. I love the organization. But I'm too old for this organization so I'm going to a different organization so I can organize new people for the organization.

"let's go meet some ninjas"
well shit, that's the best thing you've said all day

Not gonna lie, being killed on a sabotaged airliner by a goddamn missile from a fighter jet is the perfect "blaze of glory" death you could ask for.

Alright, now we go to generic anime world. Fun's over folks, unless you like dresses that expose the top half of the asscrack and that one annoying high school girl you know who would meow sometimes for no reason, who is apparently god.
They pulled me in with that kick ass OP. Will it be worth it? Not on your life! Go fuck yourself for asking.

Good OP, murdering rich chomo's and the organizer. Nice intro. Yo dawg, I heard you like organization, so I got you some organization to go with your organization, so you can have organization. I have never heard the words to describe a group used in such a fashion, repeatedly. Old man must get tongue tied sometimes.

I've been reading the manga, so I was really looking forward to this anime and so far I am not disappointed. I have to say I liked that they expanded a little on the MC's backstory compared to the manga.

Episode 1:
There are worse starts to a show than shooting up a whole room of pedophiles.

I agree.
That's why I was really disapointed with the fact that they sexualized the girls for us. It was almost comical: portraing the villains as pigs who objectify and explore women, then proceed by objectifying and sexualizing the heroines. I mean, the panty-shots were cringy.

The fantasy part was underwhelming. I abhor the reverse-speak spell. It is a lame solution for their laziness. If you don't want to create a new language just for that, use some old language like latin.

Like others, I felt his story as a baddass assassin might have been more engaging. Let's see if at least we're going to have some nice character development and story progression here.

Back