That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2: Part II

EP 1:
Kind of feels like a whole lot of nothing happened this episode, but whatever. It's not the worse pacing I've seen. I was expecting more of the meeting this ep. Unrelated, but for some reason I thought Veldora's human hair was white, but there's probably an old colored manga panel somewhere where it's blond.

Episode 1
Veldora revived WoW and what an energetic dialogue. Now Veldora is reviewed and Rimuru is planning battle with clyman
w(°o°)w

EP 1:
Kind of feels like a whole lot of nothing happened this episode, but whatever. It's not the worse pacing I've seen. I was expecting more of the meeting this ep. Unrelated, but for some reason I thought Veldora's human hair was white, but there's probably an old colored manga panel somewhere where it's blond.

Yeah, as long as this season deosn't turn out to be 70% meetings and city skylines sim i wont be complaining.

Yeah, as long as this season deosn't turn out to be 70% meetings and city skylines sim i wont be complaining.
Considering the episode left off saying how they're going to talk about what to do next... I think part 2 is going to be more of the same. Can we get "meetings that could've been an email" for 500?

I'll still give it a shot.

Veldora was best boy already from episode 1 of the first season, so of course he's still best boy now! Fake it till you make it, brother.

Fun episode

Episode 2
Nothing happened anything special actually but the meeting was joyful. I want see Veldora more and battles too.
meeting haven't started yet:baka: properly

Considering the episode left off saying how they're going to talk about what to do next... I think part 2 is going to be more of the same. Can we get "meetings that could've been an email" for 500?

I'll still give it a shot.

In the manga the meeting took a couple chapters at least. If I recall correctly.

Ep 2
Pretty much what I expected after last ep. It's all meeting, which is better than the last episode. Since we're getting somewhere in the story.

Remember these characters we introduced you to last episode? Let's introduce them again!

Remember these characters we introduced you to last episode? Let's introduce them again!

I feel like they are making the right decision for the long term, But for us people watching each episode as it comes out this is going to be a bore fest.

Someone who reads the manga can tell me if, this second part, is going to have a major battle, please?

I figured there would be some rivalry between shion and diablo now that they're both appointed secretary, this could get wacky. They're both a little too enthusiastic about leaving their posts though. Secretaries mah ass. Maybe if they were leaving rimuru to go off and get some ancient coffee from a foreign land, it would be acceptable.

I feel like they are making the right decision for the long term, But for us people watching each episode as it comes out this is going to be a bore fest.
I dunno, the scores in Reddit seem fairly consistent. Likely and effect of Slime Diaries with people being used to the more relaxed pace.
Someone who reads the manga can tell me if, this second part, is going to have a major battle, please?
Three Front War

Edit: Naturally some stuff got trimmed that I can go into detail for those interested.

I dunno, the scores in Reddit seem fairly consistent. Likely and effect of Slime Diaries with people being used to the more relaxed pace.

Three Front War

Edit: Naturally some stuff got trimmed that I can go into detail for those interested.

So, yes. Thanks.

Episode 3:
Well i don't really know what to say except, It was just a continuation of the meeting. Altough it does seem like we are slowly warming up for some actaul action. I appreciate the extra world building we get with these meetings tho makes the world more immersive, In other anime they would just skip over stuff like this.

Back