FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

I'd be more than happy to get in on this, however, while you say it's six episodes, what I'm seeing right now claims it's one whole film. What's up with that?
Yeah ok that's strange, but looking it up I realise it's because the torrent I downloaded has all 6 OVA's in it, so the first episode is an 83 minute film, and the subsequent OVA/episodes are all 43-or-so minutes long.

@HasseRovdjur @Gens do you want to start today or tomorrow? And do you want to smash it out in 3 days (2 EPs a day) or take our time and just do 1 episode a day?

These episodes are quite long so I might just stick to one episode a day and I’ll try to get around to watching the first one by the end of the day.

Also for reference to what g3data mentioned it’s basically 4 ovas for the main series and 2 for the spin-off lol

Last edited:
In the middle of (re)watching Little Witch Academia (currently on episode 9)
Otherwise I'm also meaning to watch through either Kimetsu no Yaiba or Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun.
Any who are interested, let me know when you'd be up for it :)

Getter Robo Arc is just around the corner and I thought I'd rewatch New Getter Robo.

It's a more tasteless and condensed re-imaginging of Ken Ishikawa's original Getter Robo manga. It's got burly macho men, hyper violence, close-up shots of male testicles and time traveling. Anyone up for it?

@Starletka: my HiDive subscription has resumed, so I was wondering if you would want to join me for some Happy-Go-Lucky Days this Sunday?

And since I rarely use Netflix, I'm wondering if someone might want to justify my continued subscription by watching Brand New Animal with me. I was thinking three episodes a week, and we can portion them out however fits best for each and every one of us.

@Starletka: my HiDive subscription has resumed, so I was wondering if you would want to join me for some Happy-Go-Lucky Days this Sunday?
For fuck's sakes, Hasse

And since I rarely use Netflix, I'm wondering if someone might want to justify my continued subscription by watching Brand New Animal with me. I was thinking three episodes a week, and we can portion them out however fits best for each and every one of us.
I'd be up for this

Back