Osamake: Romcom Where The Childhood Friend Won't Lose

I guess, but she raises every red flag in the book regardless with how she talks to him.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she is good, just the only one i don't want to set on fire and burn alive, maybe a bullet to the head for her, but its this show, I'm sure she is actually a secret agent working for the Spanish government to expose MC's dancing as a secret code to some terrorist group and after learning this she decides to get revenge... or something... maybe that plot feels too involved, this show just likes character x wants revenge on Y, no reason needed.
See you on loli revenge next week.

That being said:
And then she grew up to become a loli.
I actually laughed at this line quite a bit! Its pathetic the only thing i laughed at from the show is how horrible the dancing was (mostly laughing at not with the show) yet the posts on the forum have much more comical value to them... how the hell did this get approved for a anime?
What the hell is this plot?
My sentiments exactly.

gA3rsrI.jpg
Hey, you captured my thoughts of this show in a single picture, nicely done!

Besto frendo really is just some asshole, huh?
Name me someone in this show who isn't.

the writers are retarded. Finally, it's all become clear
Seems legit, i back this.

She sweeps using only her boobles.
Got to utilise her only character trait, whoever she is, I'm sure i called it when it introduced her she would serve no purpose, and yeah, she is just boobies for people to look at. Actually, what a shock, we got boobs, loli's and 2x bi-polar's who master both being tsundere and just being dumb, wow its like they had to throw every body/personality fetish into here so everyone has someone to hate errr like nope, hate.

Name me someone in this show who isn't.
Well up til now most of the characters have been assholes, but not just "some asshole" who hardly has a single reason to stick around any of the characters, his only motive being some revenge deal against some dude, and he's going about it in a super arbitrary and weird way.

Got to hand it to them that they nailed the whole. "Girl who doesn't talk" stereotype which is just as annoying in real life as it is in this anime but necessary for the plot stagnant. In other news, we have a beach episode upcoming.

Also, Rena sub-plot started?
I can't see it amount to anything?

Also, Rena sub-plot started?
I gotta ask, who is Rena? Like i don't pay much attention as this show makes me mad but it keeps saying this name...

All i took away from this episode is Clover chick is so dumb, she could tell him why she lied but no, imagine that, it might not result in him liking others. Dark hair girl never learns, she is going to play behind everyone's back which thus far, every time this happens it results in him hating them, but gotta make a exception, eh?

The only thing i took away this episode was
"do you like clover-girl?"
"Y-yeah"
"do you like someone more"
"..."

So he isn't into her anymore, why can't it just say this. bloody hell it isn't so tough. If he likes someone else more, then he doesn't like her, its simple. I'm not saying he hates her or all of his feelings have left but yeah, believe it or not, clover girl, rejecting someone in front of a crowd doesn't normally leaving them drooling for more (unless you the masochist from Inu x Boku or BlendS), so your amazing plan with 100% reason behind it is going swell!

Though i do question who he likes more, actually curious on this, not because I'm invested, but because all the girls suck!
You have the girl who rejects him, lies every day to him and then can't understand why he isn't begging for her hand in marriage
Then the dark hair girl who has a creepy obsession with him who only planned to set him up to make his life miserable again but now decides she wants him inside her because, reasons... and she has a doll of him
Then there is the loli whose only redeeming trait (the hat) wasn't present so she is trash too
A girl whose now #1 despite she has only appeared maybe 3 times and her only trait is her chest size...
and a girl whose only trait is she is more plump which is unusual but never gets screen time so meh.

Trash show
Worst MC i seen in some time

I
HATE
THIS
SHOW!

I dunno if i can be bothered to finish this at this point.
It's just sooo bad!
Even the beach isn't gonna save it!

7: Battle

"Why? Why did you lie to me?"
Shit I don't know. No really, I'm pretty sure they explained it last episode and it didn't make any sense. But I don't have enough room in my brain for such things, the majority of it is taken up trying to figure out why the hell this anime exists and what the point of it is. It's an NP-complete problem.

Oh I just realized... kuro, kurover, clover... ehh...

The same voodoo doll company that made shiro's voodoo doll also made mc's angel thing. I always suspected this anime was actually supernatural horror.

"I'm with whoever's more interesting" WOW SOME FRIEND.

Jack off all trades is back.

RdMt3kP.jpg

6aSVymO.jpg

Oh... hell yeah

"You're fighting with mc and mad at him for some reason, which means you aren't getting along, which means you'd definitely vote for his friend's idea, anonymously, to gain his approval."
Literally no one would buy that.

1bhsF7l.jpg

SHE ADMITS IT

*stands right in front of him*
"Holy shit, I love cats, I'm gonna marry my own cat, holy shiiit- O-oh! I didn't see you there? You didn't hear me singing about cats like a weirdo did you haha? haha? I'm so quirky!"
What kind of insanity...

HDGzOzJ.jpg

That's a nice way to say "so full of bullshit that i don't care"

mRnTUdF.jpg

She doesn't know we real ones, she don't know we tight like thong strings on yo mom's ass yo. Word.

I gotta ask, who is Rena?
I'll do you one better: why is Rena?

Episode 8

So we have this beach episode and we will use this episode to get a little down to earth but still have these weird abnormal actions from our very anime characters. The fanservice will be largely conserved to maybe 5 or 6 minutes and the emotional scenes end with an awkward joke with little follow up because we couldn't think of any follow up.

Hey, at least they got a somewhat realistic setting this episode, I mean nobody asked for it and the comedy this episode was quite more miss than hit but they made sure this series couldn't be made fun of for being funny.

But hey, it at least understands what comedic timing is, that's something even if it doesn't understand follow up.

So... urgh
Long thing short, dude tries to kiss Shiro not once but twice... surely that is him making his choice right? If they didn't cut him short the first time, he would of got in there.
Which it then reminds us the "magic of travel" is behind it. Just think, a second later and he would of either kissed her and regretted it the next day or kissed her and that would of been his choice, made by influence of travel.. WHICH remember was her scheme all along.

Which i also love how dumb it is, so, she schemed this trip in her favour to have a cook off, planning to go with fried chicken after knowing its his favourite food, knowing this she practised it really good, then gets upset when we chose a fair dish which no one practised? Like is this for real? She cheats and cries when her plan fails? She is the kid who walks into a exam after buying the answer sheet to find a different set of questions, and then complains to the person in charge because its not fair, i wish someone would throw a tomahawk to her head!

Okay, Kuro is not the most hated anymore, Shiro won the title back, i guess all she has to do is have a episode based on her and she gets it back, though this is likely applicable to everyone in the show.
Still only two i don't hate at this point is loli girl who lost 99% purpose by removing her hat because... i liked the hat and she is trash without it, and big breast girl who doesn't seem to have lines thus making her the best girl because she has less opportunities to make me hate her.

8: The Bitch Episode

I took a break from watching a criminal psychology youtube channel to watch this. Needless to say, the experience wasn't much different.
"if I were you, the protagonist of a harem anime, I would start a harem"
Yeah I mean I get his logic perfectly. What's the big deal?

JoHMMhT.jpg

"just rough em up a little yanno?"

Getting stabbed? School days reference?

Wait, no one heard what? Now you just have me questioning who's hiding around here, and what thing he said that they weren't supposed to hear. Nothing was actually weird about what he said.
And of course there were people peepin around like people do.

There's something weirdly fascinating of loli basically deliberating on the nuances of being in a harem.

MfFc5n0.jpg

Looks like he didn't take best friend's advice after all. Gotta assert your dominance.

Are we sure best friend is only on the "more interesting side" and doesn't care about friendship, or is he only in this for the phat luxury vacation experience.

The world's most fake laughter.

UaRKqvm.jpg

Who the fuck are you winking at you dunk ass motherfucker piece of shit?! I don't wanna see this shit!

Who the heck does this? Must be one of those magical moments that only happens in harem stuff. Ah yes, the classic, girl comes up and says "check out my tits" situation while all the other girls jealously watch. Good thing we're following the most desirable, generic dude in the universe so we can properly self insert. His only trait is he's an actor which isn't relevant right now, so it's perfect for self insertion, and other kinds of insertion of other varieties.

1HYdrTK.jpg

"yeah your whiplash syndrome? I know it well"

yEr0L03.jpg

"...when did we start talking about your weewee?"

I'll tell you what, the least strong thing of all is sitting out somewhere whining and feeling sorry for yourself. So give up cuz you ain't getting anywhere with that.

"hey thanks for patronizing me, let's hold hands lewdly"

Shit, there was no funnily animated dance sequence. That really bums me out actually... more than it should

Last edited:
You know what? Stuff this!
I watched the first half, about to where he and clover started studying then though "why am i wasting my life like this, watching paint dry is more fun, and less annoying", so screw.

DROPPED

but for the few minutes i did watch
Guy appears from behind him.... i can guess what was going on there.
Then he motions his head to respond to big boob girl having big boobs which seemingly made his body move as his friend lies in his headlock... Honestly, wish these two would just come out already and admit they are gay, the show would probably be 50 times more fun if they turned Yaoi on us, instead of this boring shit.
Either way, i am out.

I might kind enough to read @RascaI comment each week so i can laugh but that's as much as i can take, despite i realise it was so close to the end.

I might kind enough to read @RascaI comment each week so i can laugh but that's as much as i can take, despite i realise it was so close to the end.
Well, I was mostly posting for your benefit, but if you're out, I might stall this one until the end of the season. I've really got no desire at all to watch it at the moment, especially with everyone abandoning ship :laugh:

I've got more entertaining stuff to watch, like Tommy Wiseau's The Room

Well, I was mostly posting for your benefit, but if you're out, I might stall this one until the end of the season. I've really got no desire at all to watch it at the moment, especially with everyone abandoning ship :laugh:

I've got more entertaining stuff to watch, like Tommy Wiseau's The Room
haha i didn't realise you was only holding on for that, i ironically thought i might as well keep it up because you seem to offer a fun post but i just can't stand it at this point.
I think it says something when literally just about everyone is dropping the thing :').

haha i didn't realise you was only holding on for that, i ironically thought i might as well keep it up because you seem to offer a fun post but i just can't stand it at this point.
I think it says something when literally just about everyone is dropping the thing :').
For me, stalling is the worst honor I can bestow, because I don't drop shows. Then again I also stall things that I like, but are just to damned long, so.

Yeah, this show dun fucked.

The series peaked at EP3 and it has been a drag since then, is getting trashier at every episode. I was ok witth 3 girls competing but now we know the twins also simp for the dude, i wanted to see more development with the 3 girls not grow the harem.
I guess my expectations were too high, after this is a rom-com, shame on me. I'm still here because the title promised a happy ending for Kuro, the real childhood friend.

They really upped the trash levels in the 9th episode, I really wish they went a more comedic route instead of setting up more for future drama .

Back