The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent

Episode 3
Look, if i was her i would demand some big prize payout on this stuff, she is making them enchantments which literally resist almost everything, she is creating incredible soldiers without knowing!!!
Gotta say the military are dumb, how can they get wind of 1 decent enchanter (who doesn't work for said establishment) and put in a order for a short period with demands for enhancements which have been prior to this lady, very difficult or impossible?

Still, fun stuff. I don't really care for the coupling of Sei and Mr Blonde commander Hawke though, I'm pretty content watching her make potions and stuff but whatever, as long as we don't detract too much, it's cool.

This is an isekai version of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime with the MC being OP like in every other isekai, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
It is really good so far (episode 3) and I also like the romance part with the captain.

Strangely or maybe not so much, just like with Shirayuki, I've already grown quite uninterested with this show...

I really wish people would stop comparing this to Snow White With The Red Hair. Unlike the girl from that show, who is so dull I've forgotten her name, Sei has an actual personality. Instead of people acting like her hair color counts as one. Anyway...

Episode 3.
Sei in here destroying the confidence of dudes who have probably been studying enchanting for years. You gotta love it.

I really wish people would stop comparing this to Snow White With The Red Hair. Unlike the girl from that show, who is so dull I've forgotten her name,
whilst i haven't watched/am not watching the Snow White one, i still 100% this. I like Sei has personality, i wont comment on Snow White but Sei is pretty great as a lead for me.
Sei in here destroying the confidence of dudes
and this is just great! Just a reason to love her.

I really wish people would stop comparing this to Snow White With The Red Hair. Unlike the girl from that show, who is so dull I've forgotten her name, Sei has an actual personality. Instead of people acting like her hair color counts as one. Anyway...

Episode 3.
Sei in here destroying the confidence of dudes who have probably been studying enchanting for years. You gotta love it.

Her hair color doesn’t really means much in the story most people in the series don’t care about her hair color.
Funny thing I view Shirayiki with better personality that Sei after meeting with Zen she started to admire and respect him therefore choose to work the in Palace and be usual to him and his kingdom, she’s also very passionate about her job you can say the same about Sei but like with almost zero effort or creativity to find solutions also Shirayuki and Zen care for each other like friends so even without any romantic gestures they still have a great relationship and she can easily get along with anyone.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the other series as mentioned above but just a quick note
you can say the same about Sei but like with almost zero effort or creativity to find solutions
The other show aside for a bit, Sei was dragged to a world against her will to be told her presence there is a mere mistake at best, they basically chose the other girl who summoned along side her to fulfil the role whilst having no way home for Sei. Now if that was me, i would be a little annoyed to say the least, your entire life as you know it ripped from you and thrown into another world... i would say use foreign countries as a example but there is a way home there. Anyway, i would personally find it tough to be everyone's best friend and super passionate in knowing i was dragged against my will to a place to be told my presence isn't required - surely would would tick any one the wrong way?
Which actually it only slightly did to Sei but my point is, if your life sucks and you hate it, you would enjoy the summon more, Sei has no reason to have disliked her old life, heck in episode one she spends in as a permanent guest of the palace... basically a prisoner who can do stuff.
Now true they did offer her a decent life but still, the principle stands.

Of course there are two things to consider here
1) i don't watch the other show so i can't say this comparison feels legit or not, maybe i am talking about random unrelated topics
2) This is just my opinion, I'm not saying anyone is wrong, just that i would cut Sei some slack as if it was me, i wouldn't of took her position to nicely
All that said, i pretty much just enjoy the chill atmosphere of the show so its no biggie either way for me, again i don't watch the other show but its not like they are competing for one to bet better making the loser apparently bad... right?

its interesting a lot of people point out that its similar to snow white with red hair but all thats really similar is that the main character does stuff with herbs and medicine. the romance aspect is kinda boring and isnt as interesting, in episode 3 i was just kinda waiting for the romance part to end because it felt too forced.
the animation currently is great tho i loved the scenes in episode 1 when she was on earth.

I really like this. It's so calm, the world is interesting, the romance looks cute and promising, though the side characters really arent memorable. Think I'm really going to enjoy this as a relaxing breath of fresh air.
I hope she doesn't grow to be full of herself. I really like how they are all slowly figuring out her amazing powers, and thus far it hasn't changed her as a person - she seems to do what she does because she likes doing it, not to "be the best" or for fame or money or anything.

Ep 4
She got so frustrated about the minor scrapes and bruises remaining that she went super seijo and kamehamehealed the whole place.

I liked it but i dislike its pushing her being the saint thing already, It's pretty hard to think she isn't at this point (it could prove me wrong though) and maybe this is just me but i picked this show up because it sounds like it was more focused on the idea of her not being the one they want, the idea of her being just a good mage or whatever on the side would work enough for me.
Still using a area heal spell was a pretty flashy well to cure some minor cuts which wasn't anything to even bother with normally.

I still enjoyed it

I wonder if all will come crashing down around her ears soon or if it will continue to be cute and romantic in a slow pace. I don't mind either, but it would be more fun if it took a unexpected turn somewhere and took of in a whole new direction.
:laugh:

I wonder if all will come crashing down around her ears soon or if it will continue to be cute and romantic in a slow pace. I don't mind either, but it would be more fun if it took a unexpected turn somewhere and took of in a whole new direction.
:laugh:
I vote for the latter, more slow pace stuff please!

I really like this. It's so calm, the world is interesting, the romance looks cute and promising, though the side characters really arent memorable. Think I'm really going to enjoy this as a relaxing breath of fresh air..
I totally agree! It's such a nice and enjoyable anime ^^

And I just have to say this - Alberto Hawk is SO ADORABLE!!!!

prince boy is a prick
the lady aira seems to be not fond of prince boy

Sei is still the best and Yuri Drewes is so pretty

See, I think the both of them are the 'Saint', Aire is the skills and probably weapon play half, and Sei is the magical source, healer, etc half. So instead of one person, they got two out of the summoning. I mean that's how it seems when the Grand Magus makes his report anyways. And it would be pretty cool route to take.

See, I think the both of them are the 'Saint', Aire is the skills and probably weapon play half, and Sei is the magical source, healer, etc half. So instead of one person, they got two out of the summoning. I mean that's how it seems when the Grand Magus makes his report anyways. And it would be pretty cool route to take.
That is a theory I did not consider.

Back