FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

I am so proud of you all right now. Since it's a trilogy we'll need to do it over 3 different weeks, if we do one a week. Which is the best time for you all? Saturday, or Sunday right before dtab seem like the most ideal. I'm fine with either.

Fuck you. You didn't even get past the second episode of The Wire. I am out. I am still in, Saturday or Sunday works fine for me if it is in the afternoon because I am an overnight vampire now. Just like let me know what time after 2:00 pm eastern standard time is good for you and I will set an alarm just to do this shit.

Well, ain't that just splendid...

FINE. Imagine me not playing Monster Hunter just for this. pls @me when this is going down.
That's the spirit. Why would you spend your limited free time on this earth doing something you actually enjoy when you can instead allow yourself to be dragged into a perpetual limbo-like cycle of pain and suffering.

Saturday seems like the best time since at least one of the movies is a bit longer than 2 hours, so we'll be treading on dtab if we try to do it Sunday.

That's the spirit. Why would you spend your limited free time on this earth doing something you actually enjoy when you can instead allow yourself to be dragged into a perpetual limbo-like cycle of pain and suffering.

Saturday seems like the best time since at least one of the movies is a bit longer than 2 hours, so we'll be treading on dtab if we try to do it Sunday.
I can't next weekend unless we go Sunday, but otherwise my weekends are free.

Assuming @HasseRovdjur doesn't meet a tragic accident between now and next week, Saturday is most likely the day we're gonna be doing the Fate thing. Sometime between 2pm EST and 3PM est, to see if we can accommodate @ZetsubouKaiji. If anyone has a conflict in schedule please let me know, I'd like all of us be able to enjoy this amazing figment of Nasu's imagination. (We can potentially do this Sunday, if we start 2pm EST exactly)

Assuming @HasseRovdjur doesn't meet a tragic accident between now and next week, Saturday is most likely the day we're gonna be doing the Fate thing. Sometime between 2pm EST and 3PM est, to see if we can accommodate @ZetsubouKaiji. If anyone has a conflict in schedule please let me know, I'd like all of us be able to enjoy this amazing figment of Nasu's imagination. (We can potentially do this Sunday, if we start 2pm EST exactly)
Could it really be called a tragic accident if it would mean I won't watch any Fate stuff?

#@HasseRovdjur is a bitch. I was ready 4 this shite.
Can one ever be ready for Nasu's genius?

My work is complete.

I'm definitely still joining in for this, but if you don't actually finish this time with your own buddy group you suggested I reserve all rights to strangle you in a submission hold later.

I'm definitely still joining in for this, but if you don't actually finish this time with your own buddy group you suggested I reserve all rights to strangle you in a submission hold later.
Oh god don't tempt me!!

Anyone up for watching Project A-Ko starting in a couple of weeks time?

I was thinking of going through all the OVAs eventually, but if people want to just watch the first one (it's 6 episodes long), then that's also fine.

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/project-a-ko
I'd be more than happy to get in on this, however, while you say it's six episodes, what I'm seeing right now claims it's one whole film. What's up with that?

Back