Anime Lottery Game: Spring 2021

I thought it was 8, but the first one is just 1 instead of 2 and the last one is 1 instead of 4

I specifically chose 3 just so you could still have one more than everyone else. There can only be one Grand Poobah of Shit Anime, and that ain't me. Sure, I dabble, but the annals of AP history will never know my name.

Just watched the episode of Mars Red, I’m really liking the art style (reminiscent of Great Pretender). I hate to admit it, but I feel for the cheesy bait that they threw in at the end

IT'S OFF TO THE RACES:
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BUma%2BMusume%2B-%2BPretty%2BDerby%2B-%2BEpisode%2B2%2B-%2BLate%2BSpecial%2BWeek%2Bwith%2BCarrot.gif

Picks are all rolled guys! Last season was basically the gold standard in trash anime with Ex-Arm so that's probably never going to be topped honestly and hard to beat lol

Ha! That's what I said too after I finished that edgy magical girl show in 2019, not knowing I'd get saddled with Ex-Arm years later. The next seasons will manage to find some way to be worse, I'm sure.

That said, my pick doesn't look so bad, honestly. I'm almost... disappointed.

If @Gens keeps giving me decent shows instead of the ones that feel like they'll never end until I've burned off all my sins, I might start deluding myself into thinking she doesn't hate me after all. I'm not saying I won the lottery this season, but so far my two picks feel like I at least got my money back. Or maybe I'm still experiencing post Ex-Arm bliss. I got the news that I've gone into shite anime remission, and the world has never been more beautiful.

I'm almost... disappointed.

Weird, right? It's not that we enjoy hitting ourselves with a hammer, it's just that it feels so good when we stop.

Somewhere along the way the lines between the AP lottery and DTAB started to blur for me. I blame Osama Game. That show ruined me more than my parents ever could.

If @Gens keeps giving me decent shows instead of the ones that feel like they'll never end until I've burned off all my sins, I might start deluding myself into thinking she doesn't hate me after all. I'm not saying I won the lottery this season, but so far my two picks feel like I at least got my money back. Or maybe I'm still experiencing post Ex-Arm bliss. I got the news that I've gone into shite anime remission, and the world has never been more beautiful.

You say that, until the last pick you watch is actually the biggest piece of crap ever. Don't jinx it now lol

Eh, sign me up for one.

@HasseRovdjur - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou.

So, it turns out my third lotto pick is utter nonsense, but compared to Ex-Arm I'll take utter nonsense seven days a week and twice on Wednesday. Or better yet, just the once when it airs on Wednesdays.

IT'S OFF TO THE RACES:
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BUma%2BMusume%2B-%2BPretty%2BDerby%2B-%2BEpisode%2B2%2B-%2BLate%2BSpecial%2BWeek%2Bwith%2BCarrot.gif

Picks are all rolled guys! Last season was basically the gold standard in trash anime with Ex-Arm so that's probably never going to be topped honestly and hard to beat lol

@g3data - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@AnimeSerenity - Godzilla S.P
@Nekus - Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara, Dragon Goes House-Hunting
@Clotilde - Dragon Goes House-Hunting
@Hayane - Mars Red, Koikimo
@JordanJas - Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood
@Feinraf - Godzilla S.P
@Franconator - Koikimo
@Sabure - Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood
@KathyKatz - Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara
@StarPlatinum23 - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou., Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara
@Gwathgor - Koikimo, Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou., Godzilla S.P
@Aratakun - Mars Red
@TeddytheBear - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@howtoprocrastinate - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou.
@Claptrap - Koikimo
@Pistol - Dragon Goes House-Hunting, Koikimo
@RascaI - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@JacksonSehm - Mars Red
@Blazerapter - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@LUCIIIIII - Godzilla S.P
@Thrawn - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou., Mars Red, Godzilla S.P, Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara
Somehow I completely missed this weeks ago.

Oh god. Oh god... no... not the romcom one. ANYTHING BUT THE ROMCOM ONE. What am I supposed to do, sit here in a pile of my own loneliness while I live vicariously through animated schoolchildren experiencing rose-tinted remnants of a distracted and social-focused life I never got to live nor wanted to, as my soul is slowly torn between the animated and reality where no beauty fraught with the annoyances of life can invade but neither can true feelings that might shape my future, taunting me with insufferable unwitting parodies of real human beings in situations I can't possibly hope to relate to, nor even care about? This sucks more dicks than a seven dicked dick sucking machine with the "suck dicks" setting turned to 11. This is going to be like ingesting candy-flavored feces with the lights on, knowing full well it's best experienced not knowing what I'm ingesting. I already picked up like seventeen anime! God damn my hubris.

Last edited:
What am I supposed to do, sit here in a pile of my own loneliness while I live vicariously through animated schoolchildren experiencing rose-tinted remnants of a distracted and social-focused life I never got to live nor wanted to, as my soul is slowly torn between the animated and reality where no beauty fraught with the annoyances of life can invade but neither can true feelings that might shape my future, taunting me with insufferable unwitting parodies of real human beings in situations I can't possibly hope to relate to, nor even care about?

Yes.

Back